Is Guenica the World strongest Agent ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Could have gotten the straw hat that didn't face any CP agent take one of the CP0 but Oda had a fucking half dead Izo do it
it's a shame Brook didn't have any real fight this arc.

But Robin was already injured and they faced two CP0 members. To keep their hype Oda couldn't make them fight the SH. GO had to stop Kaido fight and they needed to stay strong.

it's a shame Brook didn't have any real fight this arc.

But Robin was already injured and they faced two CP0 members. To keep their hype Oda couldn't make them fight the SH. GO had to stop Kaido fight and they needed to stay strong.
Go was hype, but his partner wasn't, getting dunked by a half dead izo is mid af, if it wasn't for Mr Go carrying the hype they would be below F6 tier.

Anyway, do y'all think Mr. Go might be a devil fruit user or he's just an all around strong martial artist guy? The popular notion was that Mr. Go might have Cheetah fruit considering how he was able to catch up with G4 Luffy when he was about to launch his attack against Kaido. And it would go nice along with Lucci's Leopard theme.

Anyway, do y'all think Mr. Go might be a devil fruit user or he's just an all around strong martial artist guy? The popular notion was that Mr. Go might have Cheetah fruit considering how he was able to catch up with G4 Luffy when he was about to launch his attack against Kaido. And it would go nice along with Lucci's Leopard theme.
Don't think him or Mara have a df, otherwise I think it would be shown beforr their fall, other members remains to be seen.

Wont mind it tho, not all CP9 had df's either so I wont mind simply being a martial artist guy with no df he was getting the upperhand on an ancient zoan F6/Supernova

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I want him to have some ultra sick paramecia that allows him to reflect life spans of persons in go-stones. :mrgo:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah I think he would have done it even without being stabbed

I loved his dialogue with Drake when he said he envied him because Drake had a Justice
Yeah, Drake had the freedom to pursue his justice. Honestly wish Mr. Go was a bit more explored (no duh lol) because that's really compelling to me. He's loyal to the end to his post but obviously is doing this because it's his duty/expected of him when he seemingly has other things he wants to do (off that Drake dialogue alone).

Instead we'll get Lucci as the main CP0 guy going forward and he'll be bland like he was in W7