Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Bro so far you thought about Kaido feats?
Can you see that he has awakening as trumpcard?
full summary hasnt come out yet so I dont know what hes done this chapter per say .
think luffy will have the upperhand shortly which will force him into his awakening. honestly am preparing myself for one more luffy loss/ko. he's been able to come top of every other luffy form even(including powerups) with his hybrid.

I dont know how his awakening scales to current form but if its anything close to the jump between luffy's other forms and g5 ,
think this fight has one more round.

A sword's an ability but superhuman body modifications aren't? :denzimote:
Nope

How many people at the peak of the verse are swordsmen... that should tell you all you need to know about that

Garp is a monster while Sanji gets a little less credit due to modifications

But being a swordsman is better than all. Look at Roger, Shanks, Rocks, Mihawk, etc

Its been implied but its nice to have confirmation, however this does confirm Whitebeard was stronger than Roger. He had the swordsmanship to match Roger and one of the strongest devil fruits.....

All time greats rank like this

1.Whitebeard
2.Roger
3.Garp
4.Kaido
5.Sengoku
Idk how this confirms that.

If anything Whitebeard needed aCoC plus the most dangerous* DF in the world to match a guy without DF .

Nope. This spoiler entirely destroys that logic. If DF's are not a reason for someone being at the peak, than swordsmanship is not either. Haki by itself has nothing to do with either.

This is why it's understandable why Mihawk has a black blade (because he IS the best swordsman in the world), and why virtually zero other character in the series save for Ryuma does not, including the strongest pirates in the series.

The WSS argument has become bad logic for putting Mihawk above others. Sorry.
These people are very stupid, they still don't understand. Garp is an example of someone who would have the potential to dominate the world with his haki and is not a swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.