Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Are you really believing that LUFFY will not be fought or countered by awakened kaidou?

Or will ODA take his feet off the brakes and have LUFFY destroy the island with his attack severely injuring his allies and the island's fodder?
It's a lot of illusion.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No I'm talking about Roger as if gives fuck all about swordsmanship when he simply swats Oden away like a fly WITH haki and his blade. One does not correlate the other
He has to give a fuck about swordsmanship

Ryou which he uses is swordsmanship
.his supremegrade sword is a rank above enma which swordsman zoro struggles to control

They absolutely correlate

No I'm talking about Roger as if gives fuck all about swordsmanship when he simply swats Oden away like a fly WITH haki and his blade. One does not correlate the other
A swordswing is not swordmanship the fuck
Also we have like 2 panels of him using sword and haki in relation with eachother
He also named his blade
And you came to the conclusion that ROger doesn't give a fuck about swordmanship? :pepebusi:

Yup. An easy example is Whitebeard. He was the WSM. By virtue this was because of his DF and it being able to destroy the world, but Oden's FB entirely suggested him and Roger were equal with Haki and strength. His DF was NOT highlighted at all.

So if Kaido is refuting devil fruit prowess as a main reason for becoming PK (i.e Gura Gura no Mi), but not Haki, then why is the SAME logic still being applied to swordsmanship? Roger was a swordsman with peak haki. Yet it's his haki being highlighted here, not swordsmanship.

To suggest Mihawk is greater than these men takes an asinine amount of cope at this point, especially when the story does fuck to support that idea. He barely gets important/big moments vs his alleged contemporaries
Greater than them? Probably not. But surely on their level.

Zoro TROUNCED a YC1 and he has yet to obtain even 1 black blade, let alone 3. He doesn't have any version of ACoO, while Mihawk's epithet is literally "hawk eyes." You can count on Mihawk having ACoA and ACoC as well.

The more I think about it the more annoyed I am. Oda took pages out of the chapter with the biggest reveal in all of one piece to give Hiyori that moment with Orchi as he burns to death only to go lol jk he's fine. I'm so fucking over Orochi man.

Status
Not open for further replies.