Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
sitting on top of the world in niche category *
It ain't that niche when a future Yonkou competed with you for the same title.
and clearly shanks is looking for something greater challenging the wsc, the future fleet admiral and wb to clashes
Shanks isn't "looking for a greater challenge", he's trying to keep the fragile peace that exists now and bet on the new generation. His is a Yonkou, a man of his stature is far more involved in World Politics.
while mihawk is satisfied with where he has got to and has no interest in any grander goals hence mihawk knows his place is an accurate statement.
Mihawk doesn't have to concern himself with that, all he's looking for a is a worthy challenge to his title -someone stronger than Shanks.
what are you contesting?
That apparently Mihawk isn't uninterested because he knows his place. That's like saying Sakazuki and the Marines stayed out Wano because they know their place. You know better than that.

99.9% of the time yes since mihawk has no feats
and the one he does have also
pales in comparison to shanks as well.

But I also brought it up because you seem to think wb respected mihawk and not shanks
thats not the case
relevant characters ( the really strong ones) have a lot more to say more to say/todo with shanks than mihawk. that is a fact.
well ofcourse, Shanks is a captain who has a strong ass crew behind him. And those relevant characters are also captains and have the same goal as him. Mihawk literally just chilling

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
maybe just maybe
mihawk who fought shanks 12+ yrs ago isnt an accurate judge of his current abilities
if the strongest in the world thinks he can go toe to toe with him .lol
And that strongest in the world said shanks battle with mihawk is legendary.
And the author himself put mihawk wb and shanks in the same light in an SBS

Oda: "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."
And he wasn't lying. Luffy could finish Kaido in this chapter and the strength of his punch wouldn't be the only reason why he won.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
correct because shanks was the underdog at the time and has clearly evolved and continues to.

Even after he became a Yonkou, in front of WB - his prescence was entirely reduced to "Roger's apprentice" and "the dude who used to duel the WSS before".

And stop pretending like Mihawk does not have a similar growth rate to Shanks, makes zero sense considering Oda portrayed them as rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.