Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The strongest haki. Probably Supreme Advance Haki
I'm betting on Zoro to attain that, not sure if it will be superior to the greatest ever achieved by a human but I'm betting on it :cheers:

I think Luffy will also achieve an iper superlative haki level but his Nika devil fruit is already overpowering him that badly

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's like people don't read my words or understand the difference im pointing out lmfao.

Like you keep arguing the same shit I agree with. Sure, I agree that swordsmanship requires mastering Haki output. Luffy's DF proficiency also requires this. Both Luffy and Zoro were tought Haki by swordsmen.

What you aren't getting is that Haki output by itself has nothing to do with swordsman proficiency, same thing with Luffy's DF proficiency. Once again you can be the top Haki user in the world, pick up a blade, and be entirely shit at it. Luffy would, for example, lose to Zoro in a situation like this.

Of course, this is not Roger/Rayleigh/Shanks. Could Mihawk beat them in sword fight? Sure, he's the WSS. I can see it. But not one of these men can actually be compared to Mihawk, simply because they carry and fight with a blade. Mihawk never beat Shanks. Mihawk never beat Roger. Mihawk never beat Rayleigh. You say these things as if any of these men either tried to become the WSS or LOST trying to do so. A black blade indicates peak swordsman proficiency, it does not indicate that Mihawk is a stronger haki user than any other top character in this series.

Maybe, like, wait before trying to claim Shanks is anything less than Mihawk at this point, especially considering Shanks has far FAR more presence in the plot compared to Mihawk overall lmao.
This is nonsense. Explain how mihawk beats them in a sword fight with weaker haki.

so? Is luffy selfish because he doesn't want to destroy the WG? Or go after akainu for killing his brother? Was sanji selfish for leaving the man who saved him to chase his dream?
He gave up on it,period.
yes Luffy is selfish but that is part of his character, and sanji is not selfish he already paid the man back by working for him for more than 10 years.

i forgot about black blade.
king's sword is the second hardest sword then.
rofl
still wrong again
you forgot about it because king's sword being the hardest or second hardest word in the world is purely headcanon. while the flames at the back of his head does seem to hold some relationship to how durable his body is, no such relationship is established in relation to the other flames he generates with respect to his swords.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Lol
Dunno

Ray, his master
Katakuri and Ace, his benchmarks
Shanks, his inspiration
Roger, his goal
Sabo is also his benchmark (only to be confirmed or not if he has it)
It's just because Sabo is the "3rd without CoC" from Luffy's trios.
Luffy/Ace - Sabo.
Luffy/Kid - Law.
Luffy/Zoro - Sanji.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.