Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new tbh...We knew since Sabaody that haki is what allows normal humans to compete with ability users.
Only the strongest power in the manga could bridge the DF-no DF gap.

Not sure you understand what i said so I will say it again
the flames specifically on the back of his head does have a relationship to how durable king is but

1) that was made with respect to his body not his sword

to illustrate my point , when king's sword has no flames on it, I dont think it is faster . thats never established in the story.

didnt really see much to write home about in his armament haki
so calling it the first (wrong) or second(also wrong) hardest blade in the world is rubbish and based off a faulty premise.
dont even know its grade
laughable
Sandai is a shit sword and not even Hakai could break it, CoC is so much stronger than CoA that Zoro sliced trough King's coated sword with ease. kingufy

Garp hinted luffy may have inherited coc from his father which means ace did too
Y’all are coming up with all these random prerequisites when Sabo meets all the ones we have in the story

Sabo has a strong will, drive to become stronger, is an important figure (Dragon’s RHM at 22), etc

JUST LIKE every other CoC user we know (except Chinjao he’s a bit of a meme) yet he can’t have CoC

:seriously:

When two devil fruit users with haki fight, the winner will not always be the one with the stronger haki because haki and DF abilities are not intertwined.

When two swordsmen with haki fight, the one with the stronger haki will always win because swordsmanship is intertwined with haki.:cheers: There's a reason why Roger loved his sword enough to name his son after it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I literally did the opposite. Zoro aims to be the WSS. The others do/did not

If you can't understand that Haki is a 1 way street, then we have nothing else to discuss
You have no argument

Shanks fights with just sword and haki
Just like mihawk and just like zoro

The way of the sword ended up being mihawk teaching zoro HAKI
The strongest swordsman Is whoever sword and haki is the strongest

Zoro was told to surpass yoru
Surpass mihawks sword

Hes going to do that WITH HAKI
Untefutable points that destroy you

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Y’all are coming up with all these random prerequisites when Sabo meets all the ones we have in the story

Sabo has a strong will, drive to become stronger, is an important figure (Dragon’s RHM at 22), etc

JUST LIKE every other CoC user we know (except Chinjao he’s a bit of a meme) yet he can’t have CoC

:seriously:
strong will for what? Abandoning his dream?
Giving up is for the weak willed not the opposite lol:kaidowhat:

What Kaido said kinda contradicts whats happening now

Isn't him losing because of Luffy's DF awakening, and not due to his haki?

I mean i got his point, powerful haki users can compete with powerful abilities, like Roger and Garp did, but everyone knows that.

Yet he is going to lose not because of Luffy's haki precisely

I don't get why he is hyping Roger that way out of nowhere, looks like he is coping because Luffy is too strong now

Not sure you understand what i said so I will say it again
the flames specifically on the back of his head does have a relationship to how durable king is but

1) that was made with respect to his body not his sword

to illustrate my point , when king's sword has no flames on it, I dont think it is faster . thats never established in the story.

didnt really see much to write home about in his armament haki
so calling it the first (wrong) or second(also wrong) hardest blade in the world is rubbish and based off a faulty premise.
dont even know its grade
laughable
the flames doesn't have to be on his back.
king has to manually place the flames in the areas he wants to protect.
he coated his wings vs tatsumaki/the half of his face vs shishi sonson

simply put: king can't use his flames at all when he enters speed mode.
but when his flames are out he loses the speed bonus and gains durability.
that's why he wasn't able to dodge zoro's last attack.

at the end of the fight he was using his flames on his hardened sword and used it to block zoro's attack, but failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.