Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i only one who thinks this makes Kanjuro better as a character, i mean before this revelation he was irrelevant for most part and was considered even weaker RS by mamy, if not all, things will change now.

And betraying em at this critical stage to doom all their hope, acting so well to not get suspected and those unsuspectable clones, makes him worthy foe, for maybe Kinnemon.

All he needs now is perfect reason, for why he betrayed Oden. Could be, because Oden abondoned Wano when it neeeded the most, that would make sense, bt then would he be allying with same scums like Orochi if that was the case? Not likely, i guess he's same clan as Orochii, or something deeper story of same sort..

J

Jo_Ndule

No:pepehands:

I want Law to be Luffy's WB
Luffy's WB is Katakuri, CoC, Family man, respects each other and had equal battle.
Xebec is Teach, obvious
Shiki is Kidd, obvious
Garp is Law... Law is D and rival to Luffy as Garp is a D and rival to Roger.

Coby is Sengoku/Kuzan (just cause he was trained by Garp, doesnt mean he is gonna be the Garp of this generation, luffy is trainedd by Ray yet he is more like Roger. )

Man...Kanjuro has been the traitor since he meet with Oden or he become one after Oden have left wano????

So this is how Kaido knew about Raizo going to Zou. But is somehow strange that Kanjuro have been captured by Doffy and has helped the Strawhats, Kin and Momo came to Wano, as he could just let them die even before come to Wano

And seems that he is a spy from Kaido, and not from Orochi as the Shogun dont seems to know about the scabbards

Luffy's WB is Katakuri, CoC, Family man, respects each other and had equal battle.
Xebec is Teach, obvious
Shiki is Kidd, obvious
Garp is Law... Law is D and rival to Luffy as Garp is a D and rival to Roger.

Coby is Sengoku/Kuzan (just cause he was trained by Garp, doesnt mean he is gonna be the Garp of this generation, luffy is trainedd by Ray yet he is more like Roger. )
:smithnie:

Status
Not open for further replies.