Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
If arondight wont talk then voting Gambit would be amazing here. Being miller + scummy threadplay is just asking for it.
unvote
Vote lynch Gambit

how about you start talking sense now. Give me a reason not to lynch you besides "Oh but I'm town but I'm also miller just like Pot!"
aron is dead

Okay I'll actually try to reason with you for a second and assume everything you said is true. I can't exactly say what it says word for word but I realized it never actually said "immune to roleblocks". it says my action is unstoppable. So my guess is that I was given a powerful invest and in compensation I dont have any other immunities to manipulation, redirection or any other misguiding actions or bulletproof vests + my possibility of death in my one shot. Like I said it's not just to confirm 3 towns. I'd also be willing to take a bullet to reveal someone as scum. Like say if I name two basically confirmed towns + one other person. I might die tomorrow anyway with this information out and it'd be nice to take a break from this with exams coming up

Also just to clarify, I'm not really RB immune, its just my invest action that is. Kind of wanted to be seen by mafia as someone to completely forget about roleblocking. A watcher or a protect would be amazing or even a refill if I survive next night phase.

Honestly the only reason I think I'm an invest that is still alive is because Mafia is shifting the shade on me with redirected results.

I'm thinking they could have even just given me fake results like as if my actions were always guilty instead of redirection.
Since you said your action is unstoppable then I think that means you can't be roleblocked or redirected and your action should always go through. Assuming you can't be redirected then I'm wondering why did you get a guilty on Pot when they said they are innocent.

Why is this guy still not lynched
I'm also willing to vote Gambit since I think he's just scum at this point.

B

Bonnibel

Since you said your action is unstoppable then I think that means you can't be roleblocked or redirected and your action should always go through. Assuming you can't be redirected then I'm wondering why did you get a guilty on Pot when they said they are innocent.
Unstoppable doesnt necessarily mean redirection immune. My action will still go through, it wont be stopped, but it will be redirected to another target instead

B

Bonnibel

Checking in with hosts and they said i'm not redirection immune. I didnt think so anyway, with UwU redirecting me with my Joygirl result.

B

Bonnibel

Town/Town Ally
Fujishiro
Charlie
Peroroncino
Pot Goblin

Town Lean
MitchMatch
Bonnibel
Kagurashii
Ekkologix

Scum Lean
Juliet
Meeyori

Gambit
Lord Melkor
do you have a solid case on Juliet? She didnt seem fully cleared to be town to me so she's unknown for me but leaning town just a little based on her posts.

Mitch is my scum lean instead of Juliet

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Why do you have me as scum lean when earlier you said this day phase you had me as a town lean.
do you have a solid case on Juliet? She didnt seem fully cleared to be town to me so she's unknown for me but leaning town just a little based on her posts.

Mitch is my scum lean instead of Juliet
It's a very light scum read since I feel the people in the town lean either have mechanical reasoning or threadplay reasoning.
Though I haven't been really taking Juliet into account since I've been more focused on the bonnibel stuff early on alongside other things, so if there's anything that I probably missed that would have me town read Juliet I would like that.

WIth Mitch there's the thing about how @Fujishiro gave him the ok so I'm fine with him for now.

This makes me think about the best potential targets for @Bonnibel's one shot. If it reveals the faction do we use it on people that we think might be town to clear them? Or 3 who might be scum to lock them in?

Peroroncino

β€Ž
i dont buy that the red block makes the ability be redirected that makes no sense,besides how would red know?
But i am willing to yeet gambit

I mean, between me and Melkor, he is the one to go and almost leading the wagon but the two ladies appeared before the end of phase and starting to build up a counter wagon. That's way too obvious IMO.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
I mean, between me and Melkor, he is the one to go and almost leading the wagon but the two ladies appeared before the end of phase and starting to build up a counter wagon. That's way too obvious IMO.
you're very active now whereas you were lurking before

Peroroncino

β€Ž
which means? it's easier to catch up now with lesser players unlike before where it's overwhelming for someone like me.

what else shade you want to throw at me?
aside from your fake role ? can you make it appear again or was the faking a 1-shot? :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.