Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly too many words to overcompensate the fact you posted an absolutely stupid point

1) this is the official scan
2) kaido is said to have been defeated seven times
3) kaido is still alive

meaning shocker he can be defeated without dying

hope that clear up your confusion here .
Lets be real luffy never defeating anyone tbh
Unlike zoro who kills everyone and everything he fights. Just in wano alone king, apoo, and killer all dead neg diff

Chinjao should be upper commander level with his continent splitting head. Prime Garp trained by busting mountains in order to overpower that head, and he visibly struggled.
Your point is? Law easily scales above most upper commanders with no CoC

also Garp literally trained for a one shot, not that impressive

J

Joy D. MADS

It’s getting more and more ridiculous how much better Kaido’s performance is than BM’s despite the two being stated to be equals so many times. Hopefully Oda redeems himself by revealing that BM was never KOed, but she just can’t get back to Onigashima without her homies
This is just confirming to me that se will return, Elbaph or another arc, but she will return and show us a similar performance like Kaido is doing... plus close all the pivotal plots related to her childhood.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Lol, forget about their superiority. I am saying AdCoC reigns supreme, I.e. Zoro>Kidd~Law
ah ok, I see your point now (and agenda :sadgrin:)

AdCOC is a powerful tool and haki overall can make you the strongest of the world (aka Roger and Garp).

Zoro can be stronger than them but having adCOC doesn't make it an immediate victory for him. Or an easy diff.

There are other stats or things that matter.

Law insane DF hax and how impressive he was against BM (a Yonko)

Kid offense, insane durability, and also his feats against BM.

It's like with COC.

Doflamingo is likely weaker than king or marco even if they haven't COC themselves.

But i truely think that COC in the end is the strongest power and you can't become the strongest without it.

And about DF vs haki : we are seeing just before out eyes that a very special DF while awaken can really compete with the best of the best.

Lets say Kaido and Luffy have the same haki level : Luffy will edge it out thanks to his DF powers.

So DF didn't became useless just like that.

I think Zoro vs Kid vs Law is really an open debate

This is what you said =>

Again, this is your sarcastic post that says it had nothing to do with Shanks =>

We were saying haki>devil fruits, simple.
"It's his attempt to say that Luffy could have reached the same achievements even without his DF"
fyi this is a post from at style I agree with
see the quotations. do you even know what style was talking about there? . am not sure you do .....
if luffy becomes the pirate king it will not be because of his df , if his haki fell short of another competitor his df wont change the outcome. in essence devil fruit or not what determines his ceiling is still his haki.

"Again, this is your sarcastic post that says it had nothing to do with Shanks =>"
no it doesn't , its poking fun at the fact you are able to draw connections to shanks and zoro without being told in the spoiler while saying willpower is not directly stated .....

"We were saying haki>devil fruits, simple."
correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.