Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their portrayal in the chapter. Its up to you if you hate Kid and Law being as strong as Luffy but this is just my opinion. This is a third time Oda potrayed Kid and Luffy as rival.

Sabaody
Udon
This chapter

I think there must a reason why Oda did this
ok they could be equal
them standing together doesnt confirm that they are . neither does it suggest one is shiki's parallel and the other is wb's. You could have one die this arc or before eos. so many variables before you start saying its confirmed.
if its" just your opinion", then its prob not confirmed. lol.

Kanjuro: I am exactly that!

Kinemon: Kanjuro!??

Kinemon: Stop joking around, all of us were almost executed in a boiling pot!!!

Kanjuro: Yes that's right, and it's precisely because I'd have died with you all that I was able to fulfill the perfect role!!!

Kanjuro: Since, I was a kid, ever since I lost my heart/emotions, I've always been searching for a place to die.

Kanjuro: From the very beginning, the Kanjuro you all know never existed.

Kanjuro: I experienced joy and sorrow together with you all on a daily basis, obtained your absolute trust...didn't resent any of you, and I also intended to hurt any of you. The only thing I did was to continuously feed Master Orochi information

Is it just me or this doesn't really explain why Kanjurou did all that shit? :odenugh:

I already said Zoro will give a scar to Kaido

but Zoro kill Kaido ... Zoro play the most major role .... this are just insults to our logic
Never claimed that.
Zoro will play a role just like like Kidd and Law, a little bit more to be honest, but the rest is up to Luffy.
60% is Luffy Job
30% is Zoro's (Enma is crucial)
the rest 10% is for Law and Kidd

Status
Not open for further replies.