Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but what did you mean about the resilience and racist stuff?
Well I was gonna say the shitmotsukis seem resilient as fuck.
Ushimaru caring for the daughter of a man that mercilessly usurped his nation's former glory.
Yasuie taking on orochi even though all the shit with his family. if toko is a kurozumi and Yasuie knew it that man is a Chad for giving that bloodline yet another chance
All insane amounts of resilience.
I'm sure if I could be fucked I could find instances of ryuuma, kyoshiro etc being resilient towards others too.
And then we have zoro whom has been memed as a horrific racist, racism isn't very resilient 😂

Well I was gonna say the shitmotsukis seem resilient as fuck.
Ushimaru caring for the daughter of a man that mercilessly usurped his nation's former glory.
Yasuie taking on orochi even though all the shit with his family. if toko is a kurozumi and Yasuie knew it that man is a Chad for giving that bloodline yet another chance
All insane amounts of resilience.
I'm sure if I could be fucked I could find instances of ryuuma, kyoshiro etc being resilient towards others too.
And then we have zoro whom has been memed as a horrific racist, racism isn't very resilient 😂
Yasuie is a shimotsuki too? If you could be fucked? What's the meme about exactly? I don't get you, sorry. :mihugh:

At least the reddit mods do a good job it seems. Wait how dare I say that. Now anti-reddit brigade will come after me. :mihugh:
Post automatically merged:

Google Zoro racist police ok?
Too hard to sum that meme up in one post
Done already. Saw your post after his.

Yasuie is a shimotsuki too? If you could be fucked? What's the meme about exactly? I don't get you, sorry. :mihugh:
Yes yasuie is a Shimotski. Can't be fucked means I cannot be bothered and the meme is literally "Zoro is a racist" bc zoro only fights people of colour daz bones, Pica, King etc. Seriously man, use the internet. Shouldntve had to spoon feed this shit to you

Status
Not open for further replies.