Status
Not open for further replies.
She claimed joat as scum and I haven't seen her fake claim psychic as scum. I do remember she claimed psychic and there was another psychic and Bonni got mislynched and flipped town.
JOAT or psychic. Both are convenient claims. Nothing can top my fake claims btw. So I know what is believable or not.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Charles has claimed Miku who has appeared multiple times in the WU and no one has counter claimed. Miku is also present in the tree of kabellah and could possibly one of Fuji's girls. Plus Charles' overall threadplay etc is much better than Melkor. The only thing I find suspicious about him is him saying how his abilities are useless or he is unable to use them properly.
charles is being ridiculously careful not to self destruct rn, read his posts today. hes sweating and trying hard to blend in everyone of them ~♡

Plus, it says in the WU that none other than DEM had the liberty to perform night actions. It means it bypassed everything, superkill, superprotection, and RB immunity.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I also want to put this: If Bonni would have never told this beforehand how her ability works, we'd have never really understood that there is such an ability to begin with. So she'd have to come out with this information eventually and scums can take advantage of this too. Plus, if she's killed in some other ways then also we will just assume that the three people she picked might have a scum in the mix. It just adds so much confusion. The hosts didn't have any mercy on her role haha

I also want to put this: If Bonni would have never told this beforehand how her ability works, we'd have never really understood that there is such an ability to begin with. So she'd have to come out with this information eventually and scums can take advantage of this too. Plus, if she's killed in some other ways then also we will just assume that the three people she picked might have a scum in the mix. It just adds so much confusion. The hosts didn't have any mercy on her role haha
How would we know who she picked if she dies. We would just see that ability in her role sheet. Ability makes no sense from a host perspective tbh. Unless she has a way to convey info post death.

The fact that she mentioned how it ignores millers breaks its purpose. At the end of the day, she can just tell us that her action fails so no gain after that.

@Lord Melkor You never answered to this quote above.
Day 2 i activated a defensive ability (it showed in writeup). Night 2 i tried to protect T--Pein and you have caught that comment i made after it failed. Night 3 i tried to protect Charlie and roleblock Meeyori using one shot that allows me to use two active abilities at once. But I was blocked like most other players. Yesterday's Day action which was in writeup was vote block.

Day 1 i was saving my abilities.

Does anybody sense how I am too scummy to be scum by the way? C'mon guys. You know better than this. I am the only one entitled to be scummy while being town at the same time. Lololol.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
How would we know who she picked if she dies. We would just see that ability in her role sheet. Ability makes no sense from a host perspective tbh. Unless she has a way to convey info post death.
Yeah - like leaving a will or something behind. Or else the whole ability is just wasted.

Does anybody sense how I am too scummy to be scum by the way? C'mon guys. You know better than this. I am the only one entitled to be scummy while being town at the same time. Lololol.
No one is allowed to do that but atm I dont particularly wanna look into you. You acted this same way in the Garo game and we know how that turned out.

Day 2 i activated a defensive ability (it showed in writeup). Night 2 i tried to protect T--Pein and you have caught that comment i made after it failed. Night 3 i tried to protect Charlie and roleblock Meeyori using one shot that allows me to use two active abilities at once. But I was blocked like most other players. Yesterday's Day action which was in writeup was vote block.

This is more genuine than bon-bon's claim not even lying here.

Who did you VB

Status
Not open for further replies.