Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one question though
After such a ridiculous haki focus Zoro has gotten, why are people still trying to separate Haki from swordsmanship?

@Fujishiro
Essentially saying if Roger has stronger CoC than Mihawk but Mihawk is still a better swordsman, what does that mean??

If Zoro were to destroy Mihawks CoC coated sword with his own CoC end of story, would that not count as Zoros win because Zoro win by the means of Hakimanship not swordsmanship??

How does that work?

Zoro is doing exactly exactly what Roger did against Whitebeard. So how is Roger not a swordsman?

Nothing is said about "conqueror", Kaido is openly praising the one without abilities / devil fruit.

But well, even if he praises conqueror, we now know the DFless swordsman also has conqueror, since Ennies Lobby arc. Kaido is biggest Zoro wanker in Wano.
And if it's really about "conqueror", then we also know that the trash daddy son is removed from the dominating-the-world list. Not that it wasn't obvious already though.
Kaido didn't say anything about swordsmanship either yet what you chose to interpret was that he's praising the "DFless swordsman" instead of the king of every conqueror by following the most logical route, which is a) conqueror's haki being a pivotal point in the narrative of this arc (Kaido comes from a crew that wouldn't work because of it, he doesn't want too many conquerors, he addressed it as an ability that only a handful of the strongest will master, his own conqueror's becomes stronger in points of his fight against Luffy); b) Roger being the Pirate King and therefore the conqueror atop conquerors, plus this is what Oden noticed from his clash with Whitebeard (not swordsmanship), plus Roger didn't forge a black blade (unlike those who truly mastered swordsmanship) yet he was the strongest; and c) conqueror's haki being what fits the most with "the key to conquest".

Kaido isn't wanking Zoro anywhere (if anything, the only person he's truly admiring here is Luffy), and Sanji (no need for the "trash daddy son" idiocy, I'm not mentally retarded and I'd like you to not behave as one) indeed lacks the ability to "dominate the world" as long as he isn't a conqueror (and therefore his ceiling is lower than the leagues of Roger).

But according to @Charlotte Horchata , Kaido is talking about Conqueror though.

Daddy son is removed. Not that it isn't obvious already, but sometimes the character needs to spoonfeed the slower reader about the fact.
Also, it's both hilarious and pathetically sad that people like you are either so simple-minded or so enslaved to cognitive dissonance that somehow find it appropiate to link my position to Sanji as if I even mentioned him at all.

"Daddy son" is so much into some of you that it's borderline pathological. I wonder what's so, so, so messed up in your minds that you feel the urge to bully a cartoon character like this. Get some fucking dignity.

Status
Not open for further replies.