Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dude. If BM looked good I'd be fucking jobless. Who should i downplay if not for her.

Shanks is being sucked off recently and I'm scared that the next time BB is shown is him holding the head of an Admiral in his hands.

Linlin is all i have lmao.
Thank you bro for Acknowledging Waido greatness. As a return gift, I will never downplay Akainu in any conversation with you

Here we go again with Comrade's mediocre trolling.
Sengoku who is more submissive than all of Sakazuki,Kuzan,Garp and Issho is a confirmed CoC user
Chinjao already implied that ALL Admirals have CoC.
Katakuri has CoC and has no specific ambition, Chinjao has CoC and is an UNDERLING of LUFFY'S UNDERLING
Ace: Has CoC

Also Ace: I will make Whitebeard the King

K keep ignoring the fact Sanji is physically stronger, faster, more agile, versatile and could burn through haki and swords and crack them with his skin

Let’s ignore manga feats…..typical zolotard
Imagine thinking for a moment sanji is phisicaly stronger than Zoro, or that he can crack meito graded swords with his pathetic skin.
:suresure:
As expected of someone who separates "fast" and "agile" as diferent things, not even gonna try to understand how your monkey brain thinks versatile is....Unless you unnironicaly think someone who only fights with his feet is more verstaile than someone who uses his feeets, hands and even weapons.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
He brings Roger up as an example of his point, "ability" isn't the key to conquest, but haki, "it surpasses all"
Follow by his new attack
Literally what I've been saying for years, since haki was introduced in the story. Haki is the main power in one piece, devil fruits are just weapons, advanced weapons, but weapons nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.