Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the hate for him lol maybe I'm just biased because of his model but his ability and sword usage is really cool to me
Btw your favorite Marine?
His powers are dope for sure. Fav has always been Sengoku. Best Marine period.

Akainu is overall the least interesting personality wise for now.

Aokiji and Fujitora are the best character wise and both with badass abilities.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
K keep ignoring the fact Sanji is physically stronger, faster, more agile, versatile and could burn through haki and swords and crack them with his skin

Let’s ignore manga feats…..typical zolotard
Eos zoro will be strongest swordman for ever and you think than sanjino is near than him:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

if eos sanjino is stronger than vista or kaku you will be happy:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

@Finalbeta I find it mighty funny how you go all science professor using real world science and logic looking for ways to defend Zoro but for Sanji you go “According to Oda, Blue fire<<<<Magma” but you want me to believe you’re not biased?

Real world logic confirms Blue fire>>>>>Magma and Oda only confirmed Magma€>Normal fire

Blue fire isn’t normal fire

@Finalbeta I find it mighty funny how you go all science professor using real world science and logic looking for ways to defend Zoro but for Sanji you go “According to Oda, Blue fire<<<<Magma” but you want me to believe you’re not biased?

Real world logic confirms Blue fire>>>>>Magma and Oda only confirmed Magma€>Normal fire

Blue fire isn’t normal fire
Oda confirmed that the Magu Magu > Mera Mera, he didn't say anything about the temps, the fruit is simply superior

Status
Not open for further replies.