Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
God look at Robin..... On a side note kind of hate how Oda forces every strawhat in his color spreads even when there's hardly any space.

its hard role to play without being cringe, I guess ledger is just a little less cringe than others.
Nice to see the 2 basic haki rivals fighting over who won't have CoC.

Dont know what you are talking about, but the Joker was always cringe. His whole purpose is to be cringe and "different". Most comic versions of him are made like this.

The "real Joker" for me is the one from "The Killing Joke".
Same, but I wouldn't refer to The Killing Joke Joker as cringe.......

With Kaido's statement about Haki and Roger, I have a theory. Kaido first admired Xebec being strong and for having DF. He thought having a great DF would make you strong and that's why he beg BM for a legendary fruit. Then years after that, Roger became a Pirate King by just having great Haki without DF. By that time Kaido realized that he just need better Haki and so he honed his Haki. Also, this might also prove that Roger was actually stronger than Xebec.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
+ grabbing thunder
+ using Kaido for rope jumping
+ grabbing the ground to deflect an attack
+ attacking from the inside of Kaido
Grabbing the ground to deflect the attack and grabbing thunder were okay lets say.

But using Kaido as a jumping rope and going thru kaido in some meme way.

Cmon.

CoC is not needed unless your fighting Kaido and maybe Big Mom, other than that its not necessary, nobody else has durability like them that's why it was important in this arc. But characters from here on out won't be nearly as durable.
Luffy always struggles to damage his opponents and the next one won't be any different, BB or Akainu will eat everything he has no worse than Kaido is doing right now despite the Oni durability and a mythical dragon DF.

Status
Not open for further replies.