Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of a traitor has been floated around since Zou. Since then, Kanjuro, Raizo, Shinobu, Carrot, Denjiro, Toki and Hyori and Ashura Doji have been floated as potential traitors and even that there was no traitor. Zou was 4- 5 years ago. Congrats if you "figured out" Kanjuro was the traitor after 4-5 years to speculate and theorize. Doesn't make it predictable. The hints that Oda laid out will be even more apparent now that we know.
And this my dear fellow forum members is called

EXTRA Salty

I think people need to realize no one aside from luffy is getting the most credit for either taking down or killing kaido . a huge part of this in due in part to the people eventually revere the person responsible for the take down as a hero. thats luffy, it just has to be. its the pattern thats been held up in the story and will continue to hold up.

law was barely recognized for doing anything by the people in dressrossa. the fleet neglected him as well. it is what it is.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
The magistrate was never proven dead, they just said cut down. And its also never been proven that they killed those bounty hunters, he cut them down and thats it. Its on you to prove they died, this is one piece and no one dies bar flashback characters and ace and wb. Thats it. Again stay mad, and didnt killer's one attack put down zoro too? And what does that have to do with kidd having a legit grudge against kaido you buffoon?
Luffy had a grudge against kaido and got one shot so i guess luffy wont beat kaido now huh.
And again, zoro is no more of a main character than the rest of the straw hats. Stay mad :)

Stephan Paul’s translation of pre time skip one piece the right translation proved zoro killed the bounty hunters. The wano anime is canon. Whether u like it or not zoro,luffy and nami are the core triggers of the story. hes not ur regular main character like the rest of the straw hats.

Last edited:
The magistrate was never proven dead, they just said cut down. And its also never been proven that they killed those bounty hunters, he cut them down and thats it. Its on you to prove they died, this is one piece and no one dies bar flashback characters and ace and wb. Thats it. Again stay mad, and didnt killer's one attack put down zoro too? And what does that have to do with kidd having a legit grudge against kaido you buffoon?
Luffy had a grudge against kaido and got one shot so i guess luffy wont beat kaido now huh.
And again, zoro is no more of a main character than the rest of the straw hats. Stay mad :)
you know what does slasher mean?

Stephan Paul’s translation of pre time skip one piece the right translation proved zoro killed the bounty hunters. The wano anime is canon. Whether u like it not zoro,luffy and nami are the core triggers of the story. he’a not ur regular main character like the rest of the straw hats.
Im going by the official translation and nothing there has shown he killed them. Its pure headcanon, the wano anime is canon huh? So i guess when blackbeard was talking about the throne wars and the strong crushing each other, it only showed yonko, admirals, sabo,kidd and luffy. No zoro :((((((((, poor you.

Status
Not open for further replies.