Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Someone with potentially worst opinion than TAC…
I can’t even describe this
This list is basically "I didn't follow the pokemon games from the start, so I rate gens 1/2 low because they don't have quality of life features that make the game baby mode. And I also rate the remakes low as well, because genwonners stole my lunch money"

G

Gorosei Informer

Hearing that voice when he fell down really shows how much she likes Kaido. She really didn't want to steal the poneglyh.
It's not like I want your poneglyph baka! But real talk, maybe maybe said that to appease to her kids and not look weak/vulnerable and thus biased towards/food of Kaido?

Maybe they're much nicer to each other when others aren't around and they're just putting on a big show and thus deliberate misdirection or deception to trick everyone?

This list is basically "I didn't follow the pokemon games from the start, so I rate gens 1/2 low because they don't have quality of life features that make the game baby mode. And I also rate the remakes low as well, because genwonners stole my lunch money"
I bet I did steal his lunch money and I'll be doing it again next Monday for this travesty

G

Gorosei Informer

Have been thinking that for a looong time. OP feels like a gift but also like a curse partly cause of forum discussions. It took away the beautiful message of unity to see people fight each other for what cartoon characters are stronger instead of just letting people have their own imagination and decide with that. Now it's whatever but still that was really painful to see.

D

Deleted member 83

What sick fuck made this!? He put Gen 1 as bad!
I believe in “to each their own”, but having opinions this bad is just...
I didn't follow from the start either, my first game was emerald, but I later bought original gen 1 and gen 2 on 3ds and played them through, had a blast:josad:
It's really not an excuse

G

Gorosei Informer

@LuthonTheDragDown is online while TAC isnt online :quest::quest:

:pepebusi::usosmug:
Post automatically merged:

This is unironically sad to see because Kaido and BM both ended up in their "bad timelines"
Yeah honestly, I'm feeling pretty sad for them in hindsight now. Its gonna be even more hard hitting and emotional in the anime too and also if she doesn't actually return ofc.

:risitameh::pepemy: