A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

All women = Nami

Can't blame Sanji if girls fall in love with him eventually :kawak::myman:
Sanji love Zoro.
Zoro love Sanji.

Sanji wanted to die by the hands of his Lover (Zoro)
Zoro get angry whenever Sanji talks to other women.
Zoro call himself king of hell.
Sanji has hell attacks and parallel Ivankov.
Sanji will be known as Queen of hell.

Dear @Lance_Dragonite,

It is with great pleasure that I write to thank you for all the tips and spoilers you shared that have kept the community entertained all these years. Unfortunately, at the moment we are in a critical situation, we have not heard from Roronoa Zoro for a long time and this is causing distress and sadness in the entire One Piece community. Could you let me know if we will have any news from Zoro in the next chapter? I beg from the bottom of my heart and for our entire community, I know everyone is desperate to know what will happen to Zoro and this little revelation can bring peace to everyone.

Again I thank you so much for everything you've done for us One Piece fans.

Dear @Lance_Dragonite,

It is with great pleasure that I write to thank you for all the tips and spoilers you shared that have kept the community entertained all these years. Unfortunately, at the moment we are in a critical situation, we have not heard from Roronoa Zoro for a long time and this is causing distress and sadness in the entire One Piece community. Could you let me know if we will have any news from Zoro in the next chapter? I beg from the bottom of my heart and for our entire community, I know everyone is desperate to know what will happen to Zoro and this little revelation can bring peace to everyone.

Again I thank you so much for everything you've done for us One Piece fans.
Good way of begging:suresure: