Status
Not open for further replies.
Well

I guess Oda wanna make onigashima be mainly a battle between pirates:
Top 3 worstgen vs rocks ,
WorstGen crews + retainers vs Yonko crews

In this way, Oda won't have to show fodders just focus on main playerre

Alliance is losing anyway, act 3 is also gonna be shorter than act2
no the alliance will not lose for sure , they might need many rounds but at the end of this moonlit night they would have disposed of Kaido and Orochi

I could but lazy to do so.

Btw, I saw you posting Lufft Capone ceasar page to try downplay kidd law.
You forgot that Capone is the one who shined and saved alliance during tea party, needed a combo of Pero Kata BM to take him out.
he also clashed Oven, his wife contributed in making the cake, he succeeded escaping safely. Just cause Morgans screwed the news, doesn't mean Capone didn't have his moments.
ceasar isn't worstgen anyway.

That's just Capone , now imagine how Oda will hype and make Law and Kidd do many cool stuff than Capone (lesser SN ) did.
but I was hyping up capone and ceaser too
:myman:. you know am not always sinister lol.

J

Jo_Ndule

no the alliance will not lose for sure , they might need many rounds but at the end of this moonlit night they would have disposed of Kaido and Orochi
The alliance is losing in act 3.
Act 4 is counterattack, from which Navy Neko and other players will come.
Act 4 is when Allianve start winning... bm will probably betray Kaido.

And 2 weeks left, Oda wouldn't make Hawkins state a month prediction if wano is ending in 2 weeks. That was even before BM arrived, onigashima might be destroyed but alliance isnt winning. BM crew knows how to handle sulong minks.

And 2 weeks left, Oda wouldn't make Hawkins state a month prediction if wano is ending in 2 weeks. That was even before BM arrived, onigashima might be destroyed but alliance isnt winning. BM crew knows how to handle sulong minks.
I think they win here mate
too deep in the arc but i might be wrong

really doubt that , every thing is about the moon and the marines are not there or anywhere close.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Bro I’m pretty sure he’s just joking lmao
Lmao I see:wellwell: Since I've not known @Cyrus the Cactus for a long time, I couldn't tell if he's joking.:madmonk:

he always respected Luffy a lot so it will not be any thing new.
I said Kid starts to respect Luffy more as a rival. Not to say Kid doesn't respect him but I don't think Kid has ever openly displayed any kind of respect for Luffy. If you think he did, Post a few panels of Kid implying/showing that he has some respect for Luffy. I'd like to see them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.