Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Exactly
He has always limited himself because of his appearance, he deserves better.

He is a really great guy on the inside
Yeah exactly! I really enjoyed and respected his character from the beginning. I love how he was a "mirror foil" to Luffy and thus fought him in the "mirror world", like two sides of the same coin even? They were similar but also had their differerences and grew to greatly respect one another, like Franky and Senor Pink, which I also loved too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
personally i think someone saying your wife is getting dick downed by 5 different guys each day is a lot worse compared to calling someone a fat incel narcissistic virgin bitch
Okay and when I log on and see pages of people just bagging on a single user, it's not gonna be policy to OK that. IDC how annoying Lance gets with spoilers.

G

Gorosei Informer

seriously don't understand the reason behind that, I don't remember waiting room being closed just because there's a spoiler thread
Because a lot of people are making fun of Lance right now I'm assuming. I'm seeing posts making fun of him get deleted in real time too.

If he sees them it might actually upset him enough that he refuses to outright stop posting spoilers too, he's threatened it before.

I'm pissed off about the spoilers, the sheer lack of communication on why we weren't getting them or at least when we could expect them or anything and was enjoying the jokes against him but there is a limit too, a point where they can go too far ofc and where the line needs to be drawn.

It reminds me of what happened with Jmena on here twice now.

Status
Not open for further replies.