Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh that’s just yuderon’s style, I saw one of his recent tweet and dude still trying to make connection to resin
Greg has said that most number are purely coincidence, except for ones like Oden dying near Oden day in Japan(and hopefully Jack kept getting clowned on his birthday are not one of them)
Rate chapter for hiyori fans, please. Btw, does Kaido appear in the chapter?

Wow thats totally the first time you've said that, not. You're also definitely the first person to say that too, not. I've always been like this, I doubt that's ever going to change.

But thanks, I appreciate the compliment.
You should write fanfics or better yet a novel or a webnovel. Your brain seems to be made for it. I'll definetly read them if they're any good.

I'm not being sarcastic btw.

Editor 1: "How are you gonna wrap up the Orochi plot line?"
Oda: " I could give Hiyori a great scene and she could avenge her father."
Editor 2: "Oda can you draw a half Japanese and half rabbit mink baby?
Editor 1: " Naito shut up man… now back to the topic. You know that Hiyori is a female character?"
Oda: "Yes you're right. We have a certain tradition… female characters are just crying and they will get rescued by a male character. Okay I will waste some panels for Hiyori and after that Denjiro will behead Orochi! Maybe I will even fake Orochi's death. My audience would never guess a fake death and I can waste another chapter on Orochi and Kanjuro."
Editor 1: "so now to another topic. You want to retire Oda?"
Oda: "Yes after 5-6 years. Man I wanna draw a lot of weird shit but I don’t have enough time. Buttholechicken or Dragon vs Akainu…. I guess I have to off panel Dragon vs Akainu."

Editor 1: "How are you gonna wrap up the Orochi plot line?"
Oda: " I could give Hiyori a great scene and she could avenge her father."
Editor 2: "Oda can you draw a half Japanese and half rabbit mink baby?
Editor 1: " Naito shut up man… now back to the topic. You know that Hiyori is a female character?"
Oda: "Yes you're right. We have a certain tradition… female characters are just crying and they will get rescued by a male character. Okay I will waste some panels for Hiyori and after that Denjiro will behead Orochi! Maybe I will even fake Orochi's death. My audience would never guess a fake death and I can waste another chapter on Orochi and Kanjuro."
Editor 1: "so now to another topic. You want to retire Oda?"
Oda: "Yes after 5-6 years. Man I wanna draw a lot of weird shit but I don’t have enough time. Buttholechicken or Dragon vs Akainu…. I guess I have to off panel Dragon vs Akainu."
Yamato breaks that tradition :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.