Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire chapter is a build up to the final page:

The last page contains 3 fronts: the beheading of Orochi by Denjiro, Kaido and Luffy's clash after Momonosuke has moved Onigashima, and Wano's citizens release their lanterns to the night sky.
Introducing kozuki family is a mistake they f*cking overshadowed the strawhat pirates
Another garbage chapter, oda should focus more on bigmom vs kid and law

It's literally a sexist example because Tashigi herself thinks she doesn't get taken seriously just because she's a woman lol
It's a subversion because she makes an assumption about Zoro and turns out to be wrong. She's overpowered by another woman and the reason Zoro wins isn't because he's a man, but because he's a beast. That same Monet turned out to be successful in a bid against Luffy so it was not about gender

So I summarize: Fourth chapter in a row (!) where really nothing moves the plot forward.

We're still EXACTLY where we were at the start of 1045 (Kaido and G5 Luffy clashing with Luffy preparing a huge attack, Momo dragging Onigashima around, Orochi being alive and attacked by someone).

It's absolutely insane how some delusional homers can call this dragging and redundant mess "peak fiction" and be serious about it.

Oda's pacing is getting worse each arc. It has reached a stage where it's just borderline laughable.

I've started loosing intrest in one piece...Even if you read 50 chapters in one go , plot hardly move anywhere...
I think I will drop it...Never imagined i would think about dropping one piece

It's a subversion because she makes an assumption about Zoro and turns out to be wrong. She's overpowered by another woman and the reason Zoro wins isn't because he's a man, but because he's a beast. That same Monet turned out to be successful in a bid against Luffy so it was not about gender
:handsup:

You keep believing that, friend. I'll just stick to my popular theory that Oda just sucks at writing women post TS

So I summarize: Fourth chapter in a row where really nothing moves the plot forward. We're still EXACTLY where we were at the start of 1045 (Kaido and Luffy clashing, Momo dragging Onigashima around, Orochi being alive and attacked by someone).

It's absolutely insane how some delusional homers can call this dragging and redundant mess "peak fiction" and be serious about it.

Oda's pacing is getting worse each arc. It has reached a stage where it's just borderline laughable.
:kobeha::kobeha:

Bro the fire has gone though

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.