EXACTLY!!!

Imagine sharing your interests to someone and other person with enjoyment listens to it and exchange their interests too and you enjoy listening to it too. Or better, you make a project together making something great and you enjoy every minute of it, you exchange ideas and all, learning from each other- WHY PEOPLE MUST BE HORNY WHEN YOU HAVE SUCH MOMENTS AVAILABLE?????
πŸ’―

Oda's bad writing is causing beef among the fandom.
The D.Gray Man fandom is just enjoying the manga together and power lvls don’t matter.
You know why?
If you have a beautiful story and deep characters then you don’t care about power lvls.
Oda is baiting his fandom with badly written fake deaths, off screening important plot lines and stretching the story to infinity

Oda's bad writing is causing beef among the fandom.
The D.Gray Man fandom is just enjoying the manga together and power lvls don’t matter.
You know why?
If you have a beautiful story and deep characters then you don’t care about power lvls.
Oda is baiting his fandom with badly written fake deaths, off screening important plot lines and stretching the story to infinity
What moneydrug addiction does to a man.

This post just goes to show you don't watch my channel at all if you think I've been pretending to like Wano for views.

I literally dropped the series for a year when Big Mom got amnesia in Act 2 before Udon; I had people spamming my business e-mail with spoilers because I said I didn't like that Kin'emon was still alive.

I really, genuinely, vehemently hate when people push this narrative that I'm somehow always positive about the series when I'm one of the only people who consistently is open about how I feel and get shit for it. When I'm positive, I'm a fanboy for views. When I dislike it, I'm a blind hater who does it for money.

Crawl back into the Reddit cesspool that you no doubt gurgled out of.
Hey RogersBase, all good? I hope you are doing well. (If this really is you)

First off, i didn't mention you at all, the user i quoted did.

I was talking more about youtubers in general, you wouldn't even be on my list because i know you are critical when you don't like One Piece. In fact i just heard your mini reverie and had a good laugh when you said you hated Whole Cake and the others on the call looked at you as if you were crazy.

I meant more youtubers like Joygirl, Ohara, GLR and a few others. But hey, i could be wrong and they just love everything.

I did feel like with Gear 5th i saw some youtubers who had negative things to say but they kept holding themselves back from saying it. Brago is a good example, if you check his reaction and discussions over the new powerup you will see what i mean.

I actually dislike reddit quite a lot, so i won't be going there thank you very much.

I will take your insults as you just blowing off steam for getting thousands of messages calling you fake, which i can understand must suck.

But i will give you this advice: maybe next time you are making a point against someone, maybe dont attack their character without any previous interaction at all?? You sound like Drizzt calling Oda lazy.

Last edited by a moderator: