Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wildfire Kaios I am not denying that Zoro is the reincarnation of a god (most likely the moon) or a descendant of Ryuma. In fact, as a member of the Luffy and Zoro fanclub I eat these types of parallels for breakfast! Anything that further strengthens the bonds of Luffy and Zoro is my cup of tea! I can’t believe I used two cliches in one post!

It was clear since East Blue that Luffy and Zoro were special. Nami even commented if the two of them were human. Luffy and Zoro have paralleled each other a lot in Wano. I am expecting a Zoro awakening, but I don’t know when it will happen or if it will be off panel.

Anyways, I still think we need to see what Oda reveals even though there’s like a 99% chance that he is the reincarnation of a god.
Zoro ain't the moon blackbeard is.

Blackbeard The Moon and Luffy The Sun.

^ fits way more since they are opposites.

Lmfao no window licker The sun and moon aren't opposites
Which is why Benn is the moon to shanks sun
Bb is darkness vs the sun like he said to ace
Nope you'll see.

Why do you want zoro to become Moon God anyways? I see you all hating on luffy for being The Sun God but all of a sudden yall want zoro to be Moon God? Lmao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nope you'll see.

Why do you want zoro to become Moon God anyways? I see you all hating on luffy for being The Sun God but all of a sudden yall want zoro to be Moon God? Lmao
Lmfao tf you on about. There is no moon god.
I don't need to see anything
The fact oda had this as a concept for last cover with luffy and zoro under the Moon and sun is enough

I see. Being a mutant is genetic. Yet Jean Grey's parent's aren't mutants, curious. Galaxy Brain.
Jean still has a mutant gene lol. It's recessive.

Meanwhile there is no physical difference in those who have Haohshoku. There's a difference in personality, and if you were to say that disposition is caused by possessing it, lmao no.

Status
Not open for further replies.