Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if luffy momo and yamato will get cool statues post onigashima to symbolize them being guardian deities for wano

Hyogoro mentioned how luffy looked like one in g4. I saw a different translation say wisdom king which coincidentally is something hunaman was considered

Kaido mentioned how yamatos fruit is a guardian spirit of wano and how he wants yamato to be its guardian

Kaido himself is already known as one but them changing it into momonosuke instead it'd be cool. Wano being able to see dragons as more of a legitimate protectors and not evil

At this point I give up on who the pheasant 🗿

Haha haha. Cone on bro. It's over. There's no King of Hell. He's done for the raid.
If it's over then why does Oda continue to show parallel between Zoro and Kaid?. Why did he have Zoro say he should become the KoH and intrude the "Death" plot?

Clearly is not over for Zoro. He has a few more plot lines that need to be completed. Some want it to be over because they are scared of how strong Zoro wil become and how it will make Zoro look better than their favorite character.

Status
Not open for further replies.