Not open for further replies.
Hero of the Marine ?
Roger rival
Fought All the big guys of his time :
- fought Roger
- fought Xebec with Roger
- fought Shiki with Sengoku
- fought Chinjao
- maybe fought BM, I think it was said in last VC that now Garp is BM worst enemy now. They likely has a story.

Garp is the strongest Marine of his time.

Garp is a D

Garp is a Monkey D

Father of Dragon

Grand father of Luffy

Grand father of Ace

Trains Koby, one of Luffy rival that is here since day 1

Garp portrayal and place in the story is hugeeeeeeeeeeeee
When Chinjao is his only 1 v 1 win I'm not impressed.

Kaido knows he is not joy boy .

He waited joyboy and he believed he will achieve what joyboy failed with his way. Therefore , he looking for joyboy to prove himself .

Kaido is dirext enemy of luffy in that regard . Zoro was humilated one times by kaido . And zoros intention disapperad after rooftop . He did not even say one sentence related to kaido . Also , why did zoro go alone if he go kaido ? All strawhats are awake and have better conditions than zoro .

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Kaido knows he is not joy boy .

He waited joyboy and he believed he will achieve what joyboy failed with his way. Therefore , he looking for joyboy to prove himself .

Kaido is dirext enemy of luffy in that regard . Zoro was humilated one times by kaido . And zoros intention disapperad after rooftop . He did not even say one sentence related to kaido . Also , why did zoro go alone if he go kaido ? All strawhats are awake and have better conditions than zoro .
Kaido is Just Zoro. He wants to prove he is strongest.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Lucifer supposed to be God's greatest and most fearsome creation?

Also the more content of Angels i come across from various cultures the more I'm off the opinion that they're pretty fucking terrifying.

Supernatural might have been spot on by making Angels look worse than demons

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Shiva backing Ravana in the war?
He wasn't backing him, Ravana prayed to Shiva for years and eventually Shiva appeared in front on Ravana and told him "I am impressed by your devotion to me and as a result you can have any wish you want from me and I'll make it come true" and the wish Ravana asked for was of immortality and Shiva granted .

At the time Ravana had done no bad deeds

B

Ballel

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Lucifer supposed to be God's greatest and most fearsome creation?

Also the more content of Angels i come across from various cultures the more I'm off the opinion that they're pretty fucking terrifying.

Supernatural might have been spot on by making Angels look worse than demons
We should really open a religion thread.
Too bad TAC doesn't allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.