Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one pushing headcannon.

The mink medicine side effect causes double the pain. Not double the injuries.

The side effect won't cause his bones to rebreak.

Zoro was standing after he took all the Luffy's fatigue and injuries like nothing happened. That's why very little knew what happened.

He doesn't even look like he's in a lot of pain.

Let me get this correct, Kid and Law can get knocked unconscious, regain conscious and fight beyond their stamina limit and it's not shitting writing.

Luffy can lose 3 times against Kaido during the war, knocked unconscious and killed. Yet somehow regain consciousness every time and return to battle stronger. Have his DF changed and still can't beat Kaido and it's not shitting writing.

But, Zoro regaining consciousness and fighting with double the pain is shitting writing. Even though he is known for his endurance, took all of his pain/injures and Luffy's in the past like it was nothing and fought Kaido broken bones.
:milaugh:

Whatever Oda does with Zoro won't look as bad as the BS he pulled with the SN captains.

Why are you trying to change Kaido? Is it to fit your headcannon?

Kaido wont all of a sudden become friends with Luffy and start drinking with him. That's not the type of person he is. We saw what he did to Oden. Besides, the Wano citizens would lose Luffy's respect and trust if that BS happened.

Kaido won't stop after his defeat. That's why he was introduced as the person who's lost several times and been captured before. That's why he seeks death.

He just wants death to come from a strong swordsman who can kill him in battle.
You dont understand we are called all of them you counted as shitting writing .dd

ZKK deniers are now afraid after remembering Oda made Zoro learn to Cut Fire this Arc & his Opponent (King) used a Fire Dragon similar to what Kaidou turned into now lol
THEY ARE RUNNING TO THEIR BUNKERS
I am ZKK deniers because it's not make sense. And I am not afraid not running.. I am just laughing right now, because THE HEADCANON NEVER STOP.. and I will laugh even more when nothing happen, and will see how you all ZKK worshipper will react and how shame of you... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.