Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway Oda does not know how to make a real good fight, apart from those of luffy the others are generally always average even before the ellipse nostalgia plays a lot

Btw Luffy vs Kaido is the worst luffy fight in the series

G

Gorosei Informer

How the fuck did Oda not make a Samurai character for Zoro to fight in fucking Wano. Nah Greenbull Zoro better be a thing cause this shit fucking sucks
Kyoshiro was meant to be him. We also had Hotei potentially but he's probs fodder ofc.

I kinda wanted Oden to be alive somehow and maybe brainwashed as an opponent or even Ushimaru in the same way.

Or just give us some random powerful samurai opponent idk. I wanted Fujitora or and Shiryu in this arc too but oh well.

C

Cruxroux

Could you imagine running out of stamina but getting an insta recharge while on the verge of death????

That’s a broken ass ability. It’s like Gill from SF3. When you beat him, dude resurrects at full hp while you’re at very low hp as he’s a monster of a boss……shit is too haxxed

Only way to beat Luffy is by straight up killing the guy cause if he could insta spam stamina regen then that’s kinda unfair for everyone else
Kaido could avoided this for like 4 times now. If he would have killed luffy right after the defeat.

Would love to know what liffytards thinks if luffy takesdown kaido where will he stand. Because no matter how I see. Even if I put fresh luffy and kaido on a 1v1 post wano. Kaido still takes the win.
Yeah Kaido is still beating Luffy in a fresh fight but with g5 Luffy is very close to him post-Wano
I lean on Luffy pushing Kaido to extreme diff after Wano or very high diff at least

Le magma de Kaido > Akainu

Oui mais seulement dans le manga ou Luffy est la réincarnation de Joyboy qui va posséder son corps et son esprit

Kaido doesn't use magma he uses fire which is inferior to magma :cheers:
Kaido also has adv CoC, adv CoA, Future sight, lightning, god tier durability/endurance etc. while Akainu solely relies on his magma

Him having magma-like flames is just a bonus :cheers:

In term of fights in Wano i'd rank it like this
1. Roofpiece
2. Luffy vs Kaido (pre G5)
3. Zoro vs King
4. Kid/Law vs Big Mom
5. WsW vs Jinbei
6. BM vs Robin
7. Sanji vs Queen
8. Killer vs Hawkin
9. Franky vs Sasaki

1000000000. UIti + Page1 vs Nami and Ussop. ...
Honorable mention: The Jack vs Shutenmaru fight, Page1 vs Sanji in anime are great

G

Gorosei Informer

That would be thriller bark Ryuma recycling

Would be the worst thing
Gee thanks.

:seriously:

I was aware of the Ryuuma parallel but it would be deliberate to explain Zoros connections to the Shimotsuki and thus Ryuuma and Ushimaru too.
God knows Oda doesn't seem to want to explain it nor give Zoro actual characters development, 4 years into his "own arc" too, sigh.

Oda loves relentlessly recycling his storyline and other plot elements too.

Status
Not open for further replies.