Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Sadly for you Akainu will have aCoC and is already confirmed to have aCoA/CoO as we've seen both in Marineford + his stamina is insane (10 days fight) his durability while not as good as Kaido's is uber toptier (resisted a SNEAK ATTACK from another toptier while Oden/Luffy both SLEPT) and his attack power is UNMATCHED
Stamina thing is debatable. I mean bigmam vs kaido was 3 days but above flower capital it hasn't even been 10 mins properly.

C

Cruxroux

Another reason why Yonko are so goated is because of the big variety of moves they have. Look at Kaido and BM, they pull out new attacks all the time.

Meanwhile AdmiraLs only use 1 element which is boring
You want akainu to throw Magma in air , make the air condense and make it rain and then bring down Kirin like Sasuke?

I wanted Zoro to have relation to Wano but it feels like rn what is the point.

:finally:

don’t ask why but I want Greenbull to be Zoros dad. The gags of Greenbull acting like Sanji and being Zoros dad would be low-key funny

Sadly for you Akainu will have aCoC and is already confirmed to have aCoA/CoO as we've seen both in Marineford + his stamina is insane (10 days fight) his durability while not as good as Kaido's is uber toptier (resisted a SNEAK ATTACK from another toptier while Oden/Luffy both SLEPT) and his attack power is UNMATCHED
When did Akainu use future sight? Him having adv CoC is your headcanon not fact.

10 days stamina isn’t that impressive. Even fodder Jack can fight for 5 days

Another reason why Yonko are so goated is because of the big variety of moves they have. Look at Kaido and BM, they pull out new attacks all the time.

Meanwhile AdmiraLs only use 1 element which is boring
I feel like AdmiraLs will rely so much on their fruits rather than their own physical capabilities

Yonko use everything in their arsenal Weapons, haki, fruits, intellect ect:

Status
Not open for further replies.