Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My god Mashima...
I was so hyped for Selena vs Ignia and the battle was poor in feat case... The fight feelt so cheap and rushed and lackluster, it was feel like not two god Dragons but two regular Dragons fight each other...

Mashima hold back the potential of Fairy tail, featwise Fairy tail deserve far better DC feats.
Can't believe what im saying but feat and fight case Kaido vs Luffy are far better.

You can dislike this arc or the raid, but Kaido was more then decent, firsttime a villian got so much hype and insane feats, Kaido not just proof why he is the strongest, he was a top villian for firsttime with I even never see before. He was like Frieza, even with powerups the main character got his asskicked.

Kaido has soo many abilites, so many cool forms and insane feats, im glad to be a Kaido stan. Imagine if this monster pull out awakening+decent flashback, he would be easily one of the best villians with I ever see in mangas soo far.

Overall disappointed how Ignia vs Selena play out, it was not worth to be called as god of Dragon battle...
Yes you’re absolutely right.
I feels like FT is Mashima's toilet where he leaves all his shit behind and Edens Zero is his new treasure. Edens Zero is really good and Mashima does not the same mistakes there.
EZ has character development, villains and allies die , great villains and no power of friendship.

this member is a living standup show
Why are you guys so fucking insecure everytime I ask any Luffy fan for an argument?

Do you guys yourself even believe that Luffy fans?
Post automatically merged:

isn't bajrang gun just the king king king kong gun from the stampede movie?
Its a garbage move and disrespectful to Hanuman

I would have been fine if it was just a regular G5 attack, but it supposedly being the finisher kinda irritates me. Because Oda literally said this wouldn't be how Luffy beats kaido.
I mean, it isn’t
There’s 1 last confrontation left at least, Kaidou won’t lose in dragon form
And I don’t expect something totally different, Luffy punches lol. We already have this DBZ haki shockwave too so that’s new

Wtf are you trying to do here? Get attention from Luffy Fans? Ur making yourself look stupid.

Go read the manga and you'll have ur answers
I have read manga and that's why there is no answer to Luffy ever beating Zoro.
He will get cut in half with one singe attack.

Despite Future Sight, landing a hit on Luffy is not hard even for fodder's like Zoro much less one of the fastest characters in the series.

Despite learning CoA barriers he struggles to block a mere wind Scythe much less Zoro's attacks which are billions of times stronger and are coated by CoA.

Last time Luffy and Zoro fought, Zoro was the one holding back and Luffy was blood lusted and his strongest move Bazooka was matched by Zoro's regular move Oni Giri, he didn't even use Sanzen Sekkai or eles Luffy would lose his arm.

Now try again, with what manga feats is Luffy winning?

Status
Not open for further replies.