Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalling=/=Stalemate
What you are saying Teach is equal to Kata rn.
Thats absurd if they were equal that also means Marco is equal to Teach.
But Teach is called as an Emperor his name gets called with KAIDO and BM.
The same BM that said Kata lowly son of mine.
Marco is below katakuri
Marco haki sucks and also lacks great skills , no awakening.

He's not katakuri
Oda never stated nor grouped Marco with kata!

You guys keep this Yc1 nonsense when oda literally made Pero rival Marco!
Post automatically merged:

:shame: You’re as reasonable as Critical these days
:kayneshrug:
At least I didn't state any lie
Katakuri is more skilled , faster and stronger than Marco and King in everything bar durability only

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I feared the day Ndule will change targets from Mihawk/Marco to Teach but it was inevitable, i guess the Marshalls will have to take matter into their hands and mercifully kill whatever is left of Ndule's donuts dweller wank.
He’s fallen into the Ace/Doffy fan trap of thinking their fave will get magically boosted each arc to be relevant :shame:

Made up statements with zero evidence. Katakuri gets caught just like Ace did.
:kayneshrug: why didn't Kaido one-shot fs bass Luffy and Yamato? They have top haki on top of their skills

Ace didn't have top haki
The burden of proof is on you that Teach can no diff a haki master with awakened skills when Kaido (current strongest) can't no diff base fs luffy anymore

@Chrono

Yeah thats how I feel
Zoros blue flames will wipe Queen off this planet and only crisp of his remains will be seen.

His flames are too brutal to be shown on living breathing human so Oda has to bring an undead zombie to fight zoro.
Totally, everyone must be scared from that will'o the wisp flame who burned a rotten dead body with the pre timeskip Brook's shadow on it
:gokulaugh:

Sanji's pre-ts Diable Jambe is leagues above that crap :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.