Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabo and Dragon true enemies are celestial dragon slso people controlling world government, not marines including admirals. They will face IM first than luffy like wiper face Enel first.

‘Why revolutionary people waste their taste to fight admirals when luffy is fight akainu ? It give revolutionaries people to focus real goal.’

Do people seriously believe luffy vs Akainu won’t happen ? It is same thing thst zoro won’t fight kaido before rooftop happen. Or luffy won’t fight Blackbeard .
In MF, Akainu literally target luffy all the time ignoring Whitebeard, two revolutionary people, Ace, and others .
‘It is luffy that make Akainu mad.
Akainu target the brother because of theirs Dad, Roger and Dragon.

Except they aren't. You guys read this series much more than I do and you still come up with the actual embarrassing shit. :smoothieduck:

Imagine thinking that Zoro defeated a guy weaker than Katakuri ie weaker than Early Wano Luffy.

The same guy who looked like a God on the rooftop until the yonko joined their forces to drop him out.
Luffy didn't beat Katakuri in a fair fight in WCI, only mentally

YC1s are equals, what decide the fight is their personal matchup advantages only

Yeah I remember, you're the one not even reading the chapters but developing your opinion on what you read here

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
King has Zoan DF+ Durability trick
Katakuri has Future Sight + CoC+ Awakening

Yet King>>Katakuri.

Don't make me laugh. :vistalaugh:

The guy getting neg diffed here beat kata

Meanwhile the guy who did all that vs hybrid kaido(+)
Needed a power up only A HANDFUL OF THE VERY STRONGEST have to beat King after getting ragdolled

Make you laugh my ass

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Luffy didn't beat Katakuri in a fair fight in WCI, only mentally

YC1s are equals, what decide the fight is their personal matchup advantages only

Yeah I remember, you're the one not even reading the chapters but developing your opinion on what you read here
My main job is to praise the high Grandmaster Zoro and my beloved Wadmirals :smoothieduck:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No
Only cause Zoro had more difficulties with King than he would have with Kata doesn't mean King>Kata
It only means King is more suited to fight Zoro

YC1s are all in the same ballpark
No it doesn't. And no they aren't.
A fodder base luffy could hurt katakuri.

It's because Luffy is Leader of Revolutionaries son.
because luffy is leader of revolutionary son. But garp and sengoku know this yet they don’t crazy hated for luffy like akainu. After timeskip, no one really hate luffy for being revolutionary son simce sengoku expose dragon son to public tv and news spears around it.

Akainu is too obssessed with luffy hate and literally want to kill him.
Akainu would ignore sabo and fight luffy to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.