Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I wish my son could grow into a world where men have reproductive rights too

D

Deleted member 10278

????

Being married and wanting kids and being able to raise them all of these are very different things.
Well one has to also be able to raise them, that’s part of the responsibilities that come with marriage. Why would one neglect one of the core responsibilities and just β€œwant” to have kids but not actually take care of them and raise them as well?

or maybe you wanted two kids and financially cant do a third
and birth control isnt exactly perfect
so many scenarios these lot cant understand .
Indeed. But noooo how can ppl abort baby that's not born yet
We should get all these unwanted children and have them suffer from, poverty, abuse, negligence, etc bc some random strangers think they can middle with ppl lives

B

Ballel

Well one has to also be able to raise them, that’s part of the responsibilities that come with marriage. Why would one neglect one of the core responsibilities and just β€œwant” to have kids but not actually take care of them and raise them as well?
Go out and look at real people.
You seem to be stuck in some 18th century novel.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
what reproductive rights are you missing
The right to have a voice on whether my child lives or dies and to discard my responsibilities toward said child just like women can.
Also the right not to be dragged into court for a child i dont want when people are here trying to protect a womans right of not wantin a child but no one ever does that for men.