G

Gorosei Informer

When a Nickelodeon show kills more characters than Oda in Wano Arc

Same with Danny Phantom too during the "Dark Danny" arc I believe? Not including all the already dead people as ghosts that Butch tried to retcon entirely too either ofc hahahaha!

Even Fairy Tail has had more canon deaths than One Piece now despite its fakeouts too....

Actually, Fairy Tail even has a LOT more than I remember, it seems like AOT compared to OP even hahahahaha!:

https://listofdeaths.fandom.com/wiki/Fairy_Tail

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

It was a website that came out around the same time as Google, and by around 2004-2006 it forced heaps of dickheads to essentially brick their PC's until windows vista. They thought it was a typosquatting website but it was fully developed google was still in beta. But since vista came out it was much less effective and pretty much disappeared and people still argue whether it was real or not

It was a website that came out around the same time as Google, and by around 2004-2006 it forced heaps of dickheads to essentially brick their PC's until windows vista. They thought it was a typosquatting website but it was fully developed google was still in beta. But since vista came out it was much less effective and pretty much disappeared and people still argue whether it was real or not
:smart:

Big deal I used to use Pirate Bay and limewire