Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow's men will be infertile and have to pay for reproductive medicine if they want children. Also babies will be designed with custom eye and hair color(rare colors cost more), specific health properties such as muscles, bone density and shape, brain size etc(high quality features will cost more).
How much do i have to wait to order a baby Sanji? :sanmoji:
Post automatically merged:

The Zoro fandom is full of awesome artists :goyea:

Dude you really hate One Piece wtf :suresure::suresure:
No bro, I just hate the bad script that most standard shonens keep, but the overall universe of one piece is pretty captivating, especially the swordsmen and the Ponegliph River. However, the fights always left something to be desired, except for some of Zoro/Sanji/Law, and this last Joyboy script from Luffy was Naruto level wise mode of the six paths. I like one piece, but since I don't like destined, I don't like Luffy anymore.

No bro, I just hate the bad script that most standard shonens keep, but the overall universe of one piece is pretty captivating, especially the swordsmen and the Ponegliph River. However, the fights always left something to be desired, except for some of Zoro/Sanji/Law, and this last Joyboy script from Luffy was Naruto level wise mode of the six paths. I like one piece, but since I don't like destined, I don't like Luffy anymore.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.