Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright how about this

anyone who seriously believes Zoro is stronger than Sanji and has better CoO please quote me

I don’t normally put people on ignore but there’s a first for everything

How some people are seeing it currently, 1 gamer takes his shirt off and gets serious (Luffy's awakening), then the other follows (potentially Kaido's?). Ignore the rest of the video and only the timestamp he puts lol.

Again, just a fun observation/interpretation. Whether it's true or not it's another story
Could also be both of them using their strongest move for a final climatic clash, we Kaido still had one move left with Acala.

A bit confused though. At this point do we still not think kaido has an awakening? So that doesn't seem shocking to me. Kaido also Losing even if it's only temporary also doesn't seem shocking to me
People are conflicted. One group assumes Kaido just doesn't have it or use it like BM. Another assumes he's been using it this entire time (and also means BM may have as well). And finally, you have the group that 100% believes it hasn't been shown and still must be (thus this punch is just leading to it).

I'm in the 2nd camp, but slowly being convinced it might be the 3rd...I guess we'll have to wait and see. The fact that Luffy is a mythical zoan with a full blown, permanent transformation SHOULD mean Kaido has the same thing since he falls under the same category. With Paramecia's they don't transform obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.