Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
From the quick look on Seiryu/Azure Dragon I didn't even find a single mention of a fire breathing ability, Oda didn't keep it real to the myths that type of dragon has the wood element and controls the rain (weather in general perhaps)

Nothing about breathing fire or any hint that could be used as an excuse to have Kaido breathe fire.
He took someone creative liberties, marcos phoenix shouldnt have been blue either

From the quick look on Seiryu/Azure Dragon I didn't even find a single mention of a fire breathing ability, Oda didn't keep it real to the myths that type of dragon has the wood element and controls the rain (weather in general perhaps)

Nothing about breathing fire or any hint that could be used as an excuse to have Kaido breathe fire.

From what I looked into at least.
So you found triceratops flying like a helicopter, brachiosaurus ejecting his head and a pteranodon extending his head while hunting their prey? :lusalty:

C

Cruxroux

From what I looked into at least.
It's blue. That's all matters.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
@Ghostly Reflections now we see the problem with Oda and his incapacity of finishing things.
He's amazing at "setting the stage".
My favorite moments in Wano are the "setups". The setup chapter of the Calamities raining down on people on the Live Floor, then Sanji and Zoro fighting them.
The Rooftop setup, with the 5 SN's staring at the 2 Yonkos, etc.
And, on a bigger scale, I like how Oda setups future conflicts. The SSG replacing the Shichibukais, the future conflict against the Navy, the new Admirals, etc.
BB going after "something, etc.
What I fear is the pay off.
Man....Oda really, REALLY likes to blue ball some developments and rush things. Then he wastes time on a bunch of useless stuff.
Have I said how much I hate the Scabbards today already? No. Well, fucking hate them. Every panel with them, or Hyori, or Momo, get on my nerves.
:whitepress: