Status
Not open for further replies.
He was dude with two failed marriages, unable to form long term relationships, who gives advices to others people on how to have lasting relationship.
you don't need a phd to do what he was doing lol

" I want a rich boyfriend"

"how much do you weight?"

"..."

most of his convos from what I've seen went like that lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
calling deidara basic isnt a constructive way of criticizing his character tho .
tbh i hardly recall why kisame joined. what was his dream again?
plus loud and more pronounced personalities are 9/10 just more interesting and less forgettable at least for me
Well, that's what Deidara is. Apart from wanting to kill Uchiha and spreading his art around, Deidara doesn't have much else going on for him. He had an interesting foil with Sasori but Sasori didn't last 30 chapters.

Kirigakure's culture encouraged betrayal, the Bloody Mist implemented killing classmates to graduate and Kisame was assigned missions to assassinate comrades on top of it. He couldn't make sense of his place in the world and considered everything going on around him to be one falsehood or another—he's a Kiri shinobi yet he kills Kiri shinobi?

In comes Tobito who recognizes a kindred spirit and promises to create a world where things are simpler and without these internal contradictions. For his own peace of mind, Kisame joins Akatsuki though Itachi later remarks that Kisame still seems unsure of where he's heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.