Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I'm not convinced with that idea lol. A Yonko at almost 60 should have awakening. His weaker, younger contemporaries have it. Why shouldn't he? I ask the same question about BM. It IS weird he never showed it.
I don't disagre with that notion but the only way I could see an awakening being pulled this late being justified is if it makes Kaido loses his sanity/have heavy drawback . Otherwise it would RUIN the last 20 chapters of Luffy vs Kaido if was actually holding back some powerful form just because. That woud mean everything until that point was glorified filler as Kaido wasn't actually that serious despite nothing implying that in the narrative. This simply does not work

I don't disagre with that notion but the only way I could see an awakening being pulled this late being justified is if it makes Kaido loses his sanity/have heavy drawback . Otherwise it would RUIN the last 20 chapters of Luffy vs Kaido if was actually holding back some powerful form just because. That woud mean everything until that point was glorified filler as Kaido wasn't actually that serious despite nothing implying that in the narrative. This simply does not work
The fight has run it's course, anything more would simply be dragging it at some point it has to end.

Would be weird to pull out awakening and prolong it this late.

Status
Not open for further replies.