Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know understand @DruMzTV .

This does not seem to fulfill almost 3 chapters of clashes.

Kaido is defeated because Luffy punched harder. Screaming something that only refers to Tama.
Flashback does not seem to cover anything interesting. I guess "Poor baby Kaido look how bad he was treated"

At least momo created the clouds? But even then it does not feel like a victory for him.

It is not finished. Kaido is yet to use awaken and we still got that Luffy vs Kaido chap
Jinbei vs WsW is not finished coz we have yet to see WsW face and also his own Shinkai finished cause that was the build up
Frankly vs Sasaki isn't done... awakening bruh
Jack vs dukes aren't done... he'll get up
Sanji vs Queen isnr done yet, no narrator boxes, Queen will get up

How many times people have been coping?

Luffy used his new finisher , the fight is over

That acala thing was just Eten assumptions

So the biggest question I have about this is......how does Kaido even know this lol? I guess his time with Rocks (seems like it's skipped)
i reckon while having the knowledge of Joyboy he once hoped to become one.. but it turned out in a complete antithesis of what Joyboy truly is... Kaido became an absolute Tyrant.. and he realizes that.. he realizes the brutality he's ushered on this country is unfounded in the world given his own strength and stature and at certain certain point in time he gave up proving that he's Joyboy.. seeing where fate led him and means he attained in order to become a conquerer..
or he figured that by being the pinnacle of ghastly tyranny it'd require fate to usher a Joyboy to stand against him... prolly that was his motive.. a death by the hands of someone he yearned to become.. and yearned to be.

Kaido flashback finally, a change of scenery from Onigashima, Momo actually did something, the story is actually moving, no Acala so the real possibility Kaido tanked it, rocks maybe next chapter.

Ok this sounds pretty good :steef:
"part of Raizo’s water leaves the castle and flame clouds disappear"
I agree but even if he gets up he will only use 1 attack his flames are gone he reached his limit

Status
Not open for further replies.