Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know understand @DruMzTV .

This does not seem to fulfill almost 3 chapters of clashes.

Kaido is defeated because Luffy punched harder. Screaming something that only refers to Tama.
Flashback does not seem to cover anything interesting. I guess "Poor baby Kaido look how bad he was treated"

At least momo created the clouds? But even then it does not feel like a victory for him.
the flashback is extremely disappointing if this is all. nearly everyone i talked to expects more. But we're at the mercy of oda now.

Thanks to EtenBoby

Chapter 1049: "The world we should aspire to"

. In the cover, someone burned Niji and Yonji’s book

- Kaido flashback time. We see his childhood in Vodka Kingdom, and where a few years later he met Whitebeard who told him that Rocks wants to meet him

- In the present, part of Raizo’s water leaves the castle and flame clouds disappear. But Momo makes a new one.

- Luffy says he will create a world where none of his friends would starve, then he hits Kaido and Kaido falls to the ground of the flower capital.

- In another flashback, Kaido tells King that Joy Boy will be the man that can defeat him.

- Break next week.
@Bango🍅 the dude created his account last week and he's already better than you at coloring :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.