Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can only guess, but i think kaido knew exactly what his fate is.
there's only one ability that can do that, and it's known user is madam shyarly (maybe toki), who can predict the far future in exact details.
maybe someone who has the same ability as shyarly aka ROCKS D XEBEC told kaido about his destiny long before he came to wano.
it's weird that rocks specifically sent whitebeard to kaido's homeland to personally recruit him.
rocks knows a lot, something to ignite my interest after the nika disappointment.

Somehow ZKK stocks have "gone up" even though 1049 was the predicted chapter
:lawsigh:
might be this

copium
A metaphorical opiate inhaled when faced with loss, failure or defeat, especially in sports, politics and other tribal settings.

The effects of copium include, but are not limited to: extreme rationalizations for the defeat, outlandish theories of conspiracy supposedly perpetrated by the opposing side, extreme rage directed at the other side, unconvincing allegations of fraud and abuse in the system, and rejection of the system as a whole.

Chapter 177 did not have Luffy in the title, you added that...and the other two are not part of main arc battles featuring SHs
Chapter 177 refers to Luffy.
You're the one making abitrary rules.
Oda has never done two "VS" battles in the same arc for the two same characters

Take it as you will. This is not the end for Kaido. It would be the most underwhelming ending for a villain in this show. Even Big Mom didn't go down this poorly.
That’s something I agree with you on. BM at least can say she fought 2 Supernovas to their limits while Kaido just went Hybrid and used Hulk Smash again and again before losing in Flame Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.