Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, still though. I remember when I pointed out how horrendous Kaido was as a character, and desperate fanboys screamed “wait until we get a Kaido flashback!”

Now we get a Kaido flashback and all it reveals is the name of the country Kaido is from lol. Don’t get me wrong, even a masterful backstory couldn’t have saved Kaido from how poorly written he has been, but this backstory is the most obligatory “going through the motions” backstory I’ve ever seen in any manga lol.

Kaido remains in my F tier of OP characters. Even Big Trash is more consistently and coherently written than this mess.
Kaido is just another zoro, Made for fights. AT LEAST he's not completely like zoro who's barely a character.

Kaido is not meant to be complex like BM or as Doffy who's the most fleshed out villain
His homeland is lazy writing, Oda just sat ah "vodka kingdom" to explain why Kaido loves to drunk

Kaido had potential but Oda ruined his characterisation with Oden flashbacks and this fight with luffy

Chapter 177 did not have Luffy in the title, you added that...and the other two are not part of main arc battles featuring SHs
"Main arc battle featuring SH" is pretty much unnecessary fluff to force a rule that isn't really something Oda uses.

Chapter 266: "Pirate Chopper vs. Vassal Ohm"
Chopper lost.

If Oda really followed that pattern, he would have just placed Ohm first instead of Chopper.

Kaido is just another zoro, Made for fights. AT LEAST he's not completely like zoro who's barely a character.

Kaido is not meant to be complex like BM or as Doffy who's the most fleshed out villain
His homeland is lazy writing, Oda just sat ah "vodka kingdom" to explain why Kaido loves to drunk

Kaido had potential but Oda ruined his characterisation with Oden flashbacks and this fight with luffy
Everything always comes back to Zoro for you doesn't it :milaugh::milaugh:

The copium in this post.
:milaugh:

From Redon (pirate-king.es):

I know I say it every week, but this time I'm going to make a special point that you wait for more data or even the full chapter to be released.

As Luffy would say, there's more "chicha" (meat) to sink your teeth into
Someone tell him to just not post the usual message every week

"Wait for more, I guarantee you this chapter is very great, the details... the speech
The amazing double pages"

Status
Not open for further replies.