Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was G5 Luffy vs Kaido such an awful fight?

smh up until Luffy used bajrang gun, most of the time G5 Luffy looked like he was just fucking around.

I don’t mind goofiness, OP has always been goofy, but it seemed like they weren’t even fighting seriously.

Just stop embarrassing yourselves
Luffy came to save wano not just onigashima
Wano people live in wano not onigashima.

The fact you expect bs writing for zoor to get up shows how delusional you guys are as fanboys
You dont care about narratives and storyline as long as Zoro outshines luffy or gets similar glory. This is not healthy at all.

Kaidp is Luffy's responsibility not Zoro
Zoro already got his fight...you don't hear "luffu will finish king" but nah zoro should come save the day and finish the job for luffy

If kaidl gets up then luffy didn't save wano and he's not Joyboy who is supposed to free wano
It will mean it is Zoro the saviour of wano...the man who defeated kaido

Stop reading zoro pieces
I don't care about Zoro outshining Luffy.
I only care about the very thing you say I don't care about: story-lines and narratives.

Luffy defeating Kaido is a feat that cannot be topped by anyone this arc.
If you think that Zoro killing Kaido tops Luffy defeating him, then you're the one wanking Zoro, not me.
Zoro wouldn't be able to kill off Kaido if Luffy didn't beat him first.

Luffy came to take down Kaido and make sure that by the time he leaves Wano, it will be a place where Tama and co. can eat as much food as they want. He didn't come there to be viewed as the God of Wano.
Zoro killing Kaido just means that they would both get recognition for their seperate actions against Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.