Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR ALL THE ZOROTARDS SAYING ABOUT 7 JOYBOYS OR 8 JOYBOYS
I AM PRETTY SURE KAIDOU WAS DEFEATED 7 TIMES ON ROCKS SHIP
HE WAS NEVER ONCE DEFEATED AFTER HE MADE HIS OWN PIRATE CREW AND MEET KING.

Btw, do people here consider the possibility that the "angel of death" thing is just Oda trying to make us fear for Zoro's life like "yo guys, he's really almost dead! look! a shinigami came for his soul even!"?

I don't think there's any more "plot" there than just this, ngl.
said it was that
got called a hater
so lets wait and see i guess.
It's possible, but I'm not sure why Oda felt the need to include something like that. Franky found Zoro anyway and we could've just had a scene where Franky felt Zoro's heartbeat getting really faint or something

Especially because there was a teaser from WSJ about the grim reaper stuff, I think you can find it somewhere on @T.D.A's twitter

Also, I think it was on purpose that Oda had Zoro proclaim himself as the "King of Hell" and then immediately encounter a Shinigami. Just feels like there's some set up there, otherwise it's kinda strange

FOR ALL THE ZOROTARDS SAYING ABOUT 7 JOYBOYS OR 8 JOYBOYS
I AM PRETTY SURE KAIDOU WAS DEFEATED 7 TIMES ON ROCKS SHIP
HE WAS NEVER ONCE DEFEATED AFTER HE MADE HIS OWN PIRATE CREW AND MEET KING.
On top of that his prior defeats were never…..1 ON 1

ZKK IN THE MOTHERFUCKING MUD BABY!!!!!!!

If it happens you will be quiet about it, the weakened Kaido is your go to cope, right? You can run or you can keep pretending that virtually anyone could kill Kaido, your choice. :cheers:
i wont be quiet
I will discuss zkk whether it happens or not post arc
no one on the forum would forget about zkk post wano alright.

I don't get it at all. kaido says the one that could defeat him is joyboy. What does that even mean?. like shanks, xebec, roger, WB, oden are all joyboy.Also i think this is where the real one starts. it fits perfectly now that kaido is at flower capital. zoro still.needs to surround and rally samurai to fight kiado(obviously kiado repeatedly talking about how wano people are cowards),momo's sunachi training paying off somehow. Franky saying thta he will mkae a weapon that may hurt kaido(even though it's a little bit). the only thing that should be now is to kaido once again mkke luffy kinda dressrosa situation. and strawhats are fine too(except zoro). This could be once again can mkke thriller bark arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.