Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something wrong. Prime this, prime that. But I know I also use those terms tho he call Roger "THE MAN" he puts him above himself. There is something I don't understand. So he has Roger Top 1 but doesn't acnowledge him a Joyboy since they never fought or what?

Oda is fucking shit up before our eyes for the sake of the condom.
What the duck are you even saying write coherent statements then bitch about the writing

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda is retarded at this point
Oda also said in a 1v1 always bet on Kaido. Kaido probably has never been truly defeated in his eyes after getting his DF especially or he's learned that he has to be truly defeated in line with the prophecy and thus by Joyboy.

Also I was right about the Vodka on the Rocks thing. I have a feeling that favourite island of Kaido, the winter one MAY be Vodka Island then?
Post automatically merged:

the smoothie stuff was fake?
Always unfortunately.

@MonsterKaido I think Kaido will stand up either after a flashback or after some quick thoughts about the past.

He will remember Xebec saying some shit to him such as: "When did you stop believing in yourself?" or "Have some pride in yourself you are an Oni". But not in this typical shonen teacher way because Xebec was not soft or anything. It will motivate Kaido to stand back up realizing he's been telling himself that he will stop advancing once he meets Joyboy.
I am quite satisfied with Kaido's feats tbh. Obvi I don't mind him getting more feats and awakening is optimistic at this point given the time frame

What I want is detailed FB but with oda you never know.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

7 defeated wasn't made in the right place and right time, you guys are foregetting Rocks Knowledge and why his name was take way from everything.
Defeating someone outside their peak means nothing in the end, in the final list we consider the strongest versions of the characters and not the weakest versions.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am quite satisfied with Kaido's feats tbh. Obvi I don't mind him getting more feats and awakening is optimistic at this point also given the time frame

What I want is detailed FB but with oda you never know.
He should spam FBs as such like fresh bagels. It's about damn time he drops some goodies about the legends of the past when the fuck does he want to do that?

Kaido's time on Rocks ship, man. I wouldn't mind even 10 chapters straight of it alone.

This is so momentously disappointing… You have no idea

So Kaido came to wano to fuck everyone’s life up specifically so that he can confirm who the messiah is and thats it… Thats the whole beginning and end of his character?

like At this point I’d prefer Kaido want to join the Grand fleet… Like him just knowing who the messiah is too weak a motivation… What does he do with the information of knowing who the messiah is?
Where and when was all of this said?

ZKK can only be stopped if kaido is dead and law can't use any broken move to revive him :finally:
Zoro is out cold. The dude’s soul got lost in hell after defeating Death and now he can’t come back. Brook gonna need to hop in and find him. That’s how much Zoro is NOT part of the story at this time. Let’s move on. :cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

That makes 8 joyboys, right?
This is a very interesting angle. I suspect Kaidos defeats come from the WG, Admirals, Xebec, maybe even BM before but being defeated by 7 other failed/mistaken Joyboys would be be interesting.

Kaido is associated with the number 8 I think and I think its important in Buddhism too? Kaido has attacks associated with Buddhism and thus Wisdom Kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.