Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all see what you're doing here right?

You say ZKK can't happen because Zoro wouldn't undermine Luffy's victory, but then when someone actually comes up with a way for it to happen without Zoro undermining Luffy, y'all say "that's pathetic for Zoro"
That because to them it has never been about the possibility of it happening. It's about how it would make them feel.
Post automatically merged:

Fan made magazine
Shit quality image on top of that
Shit arguement when it is a literal trope that zoro is damaged to the point he can’t do much at all after a fight
Official magazine.

The 2 above post makes it clear why some are so against ZKK. It's not because there's nothing supporting it. Instead, it's because they are scared of Zoro possible being stronger than their favorite character.

Oda doesn't care if people get butt hurt from the way he writes Zoro.

Oda didn't care when he had Zoro block and save all the SN from hakai. A feat no other rooftop SN could achieve. Oda didn't care when. He had 20 to 30 broken bones best and scar Kaido in battle. A feat only achieved by one other person.

Say mad. :milaugh:
Lol no it’s about obvious plot elements being ignore you’re no better then Morj at this point maybe you can go jerk eachother off while yelling “RAID FAIL” and “ZKK”

Scarred Kaido but couldn't even drop him down and took the L himself in the same chapter. 3 Shots Kaido's commander? Hahaha. You make me laugh. Big mom neg diffed queen, one shot Page 1 and rekt Ulti without leaking a fart. Big Mom has adv conquerors and op devil fruit. How do you make sense that a yc1 level can kill Kaido but a Yonkou cannot? Lolostans logic make my day. If one piece went according to zolostans. It'd be dropped after chapter 1.
What the actual fuck are you saying

Is Queen as strong as King? Is P1 as strong as King? You can't equate those at all lmfao. And cutting someone's head off is vastly different from fucking punching them. You're acting like Zoro killing Kaido would make him stronger than Kaido

Zoro is a glass canon it is literally a trope for him after 20+ years where he gets wounded before or during battle and that every move he does has to be bigger and stronger or he will lose. Glass canon definition is him being half dead still right now you can’t argue this away you would have to ignore the entire plot and characterization of him in order to justify this. So fucken stupid of an argument. At least when sanji fans do this shit they are obviously trolling

go suck the green man’s balls in private we live in a society
Then why couldn't 2 Yonkos take him out with their combo attack.

You are right, this is a dumb argument. I'm using facts while you are pushing headcannon.

Scarred Kaido but couldn't even drop him down and took the L himself in the same chapter. 3 Shots Kaido's commander? Hahaha. You make me laugh. Big mom neg diffed queen, one shot Page 1 and rekt Ulti without leaking a fart. Big Mom has adv conquerors and op devil fruit. How do you make sense that a yc1 level can kill Kaido but a Yonkou cannot? Lolostans logic make my day. If one piece went according to zolostans. It'd be dropped after chapter 1.
Come on Man Franosuke is not an extreme wanker, or trashing the other fandoms, you should channel your energy to fight the extremists instead :seriously:

Maybe if you actually went and read a single put-together ZKK thread then you would get it

But no, y'all are hell-bent on making it sound 100x more ridiculous than it is and changing the goalposts so that it never seems plausible to you
So if Zoro just fell and happened to cut Kaido, would you think it's a good writing?

The 2 above post makes it clear why some are so against ZKK. It's not because there's nothing supporting it. Instead, it's because they are scared of Zoro possible being stronger than their favorite character.

Oda doesn't care if people get butt hurt from the way he writes Zoro.

Oda didn't care when he had Zoro block and save all the SN from hakai. A feat no other rooftop SN could achieve. Oda didn't care when. He had 20 to 30 broken bones best and scar Kaido in battle. A feat only achieved by one other person.

Say mad. :milaugh:
This is wrong is so many ways. Zoro is by far my favorite character. But to say that he will kill Kaido? That I can’t get behind. Someone mentioned that it is more to protect Luffy from a cheapshot? That I could possibly get behind, but even then I’m still uncertain. I can’t see Zoro killing anyone after joining the strawhats. Actually I can’t see any Strawhats killing anyone no matter how bad of a person they are.

Oml y'all are getting ridiculous

Alright then. Luffy loses to Kaido, Zoro bargains with the grim reaper to exchange his own life for Kaido's head, gets healed and proceeds to 1v1 and defeat awakened Kaido while Luffy can't move. Is that how you want me to sound so you guys can continue shitting on the dumbasses who actually think that is going to happen?
That's better. :kata:

Don't forget that sweet ass feat of the finishing move. Zoro needs to cut Kaido and the Moon at the same time as an hommage to his connection to the moon through the shimotsuki lineage while having a flashback about Mihawk teaching him how to apply AdvCoc to his swordsmanship to hype up Mihawk even more.

:finally:

What the actual fuck are you saying

Is Queen as strong as King? Is P1 as strong as King? You can't equate those at all lmfao. And cutting someone's head off is vastly different from fucking punching them. You're acting like Zoro killing Kaido would make him stronger than Kaido
Thats ZKK fans, ZKK is and always will be something created by Zoro fans about Pwerscaling him.

If that happens then Luffy did not KO him. In the scenario you describe, Kaido is knocked down, not out.

For Kaido to be defeated by Luffy, he has to be DONE.
Mate, if Luffy doesn't kill Kaido then he's gonna wake up at some point. He's not staying unconscious forever.

In reality the only reason other villains were different was because there were marine forces to immediately restrain them right after Luffy defeated them.

With Kaido, it's literally been hammered into us that the marines have been unable to keep him restrained because they've been unable to kill him. He's the only villain so far where it's been hinted that just capturing him doesn't work

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Mate, if Luffy doesn't kill Kaido then he's gonna wake up at some point. He's not staying unconscious forever.

In reality the only reason other villains were different was because there were marine forces to immediately restrain them right after Luffy defeated them.

With Kaido, it's literally been hammered into us that the marines have been unable to keep him restrained because they've been unable to kill him. He's the only villain so far where it's been hinted that just capturing him doesn't work
Just drown him at the bottom of the ocean, ez clap :cheers:

Thats why WG and CP is there to amke want Marines have to do, or him sacrifices for Joyboy and face the WG and CP Ships, or They capture Kaidou and leave with him and put him in Impeldown.

Status
Not open for further replies.