Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Hiro himself said that Gildarts is to strong for the settings of 100YQ
Damn that sucks. Seems like a cop out lol. I'd have to research this though but I saw someone say Erza defeated a Gildarts level opponent in 100YQ? Lmao.

Gildarts is broken as all hell though, its no wonder Mashima put him against August especially too ofc!

G

Gorosei Informer

You always have the best reaction videos :luffylaugh:
Lmaooo tyvm! Its a hobby of mine to find stuff like this to use as reactions and for memes/parody video making stuff. I used to do a lot of parody video making when I was a lot younger, so this is naturally part of my habits now too!

Glad you enjoy them, it means a lot!

:cheers::funky::goyea::myman::amazing:

I'm not joking when I say that 'd fucking take Luffy bluenoing Akainu over a drawn out fight against Ace 2.0 fodder ass. Only alrernative to vs Luffy I could accept is vs Dragon, but ONLY if Oda makes interesting, like the two having common past (I read theories about dragon being a former marine)
Tbh if Dragon is the air logia then there can be some interesting dynamic with their dragon claw fighting style, the revs would have the air and fire dragon as their leaders.

As long as Sabo gets more haki focused than Ace despite having his df I wont mind too much, deep down I still prefer tho Burgess having it over Sabo.

The two "important changes" that were talked about at the start of the post timeskip.

They made Luffy feel impotent in the first phase of the story but the circle will eventually close, eveything has been leading up to this. I'm curious to see what kind of powerups will Oda give Luffy when he is against them.
A 12+ years wait since Marineford to hear Akio Otsuka's voice in battle again, i can't believe it's finally over.

I have wanked the ground stepped on by a man that did nothing for a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.