Status
Not open for further replies.
:gokulaugh:j

Nice try

Telle me with what kaido mid diffs BM
Cause flaming dragon is useless against her
His dragon powers are useless all, she counters them...wont hurt her even
Kaido needs adcoc to hurt her.

base kaido can't even dominatee base linlin as proven by the fact he failed after 3 days "I will kill you" talk

So we are left with hybrid kaido.
Now tell me how Hybrid Kaido mid diffs BM when she has better AoE, DC, Lethality and also has adcoc

FS Drunk kaido high diffs her
Hybrid kaido alone can't beat BM, pushes her to extreme diff
Overall, kaido solid high diffs
Base kaido says it has been long time since someone worthy of him has come to fight in luffy not big mom

He doesn't even considers as someone who can fight on par in 1001

Kaido's speed and FS is too much for her

But high diff due to her dura
Post automatically merged:

I'm a BM stan and I don't think she's equal to Kaido
It doesn't even make sense from the narrative Oda's presented us, Kaido is a born fighter while Big Mom's real powers are in her family, connections with the underworld and HQ info gathering
You are a true BM fan unlike fraud @Echizen_Jo_Ndule

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Base kaido says it has been long time since someone worthy of him has come to fight in luffy not big mom

He doesn't even considers as someone who can fight on par in 1001

Kaido's speed and FS is too much for her

But high diff due to her dura
Big Mom and WB are a medium difference to Kaidou, they share something in common both have been called pathetic.

And now that we got even more information, this shit damn sure isn't over. Onigashima lands safely. Nobody in the Flower Capital witnesses Kaido's defeat. They still don't even know a battle was taking place right above their heads. No ticking timebomb scenario for the people of Wano.

Man.... What does Oda have in store for us.....
I believe at least one more chapter is there for the fight with awakened Kaido nand Luffy sending him flying all the to where the Wano citizens are at

Base Kaido vs Linlin is 50/50
Dragon Kaido vs Linlin is 70/30
Hybrid Kaido vs Linlin is 80/20
Source: trust me bro :gokulaugh:

The BM / Kaido comparison are starting to get extremely weird. It’s almost as if Meme= to a nova or something lol.

It’s only once u start to remember Meme endurance/durability/ stamina/ recovery >>> Anybody Kaido fought this arc.That u start to realize the gaps pretty small.

Like legit half of Kaido Arsenal irrelevant to Meme. For example kaido New flame mode, can’t even vaporizer Luffy Haki defense. Wtf that shit going to do against Meme who durability(Haki relationed) near death vastly superior to Any version of Luffy???
BM doesn't have island level fist and barely uses adv coc

She get destroyed by flame mode kaido

Why did a war break out between BM and Kaido as if we didn't know that Kaido's stronger.
BM fans at least seem more ready to accept that she gets defeated, it's only the difficulty being "debated"

BM doesn't have island level fist and barely uses adv coc

She get destroyed by flame mode kaido
She doesn't get destroyed at all. She is stated in the manga to be on the same level as Kaido, but ok we give Kaido the benefit of the doubt he has a more impressive showing but let's not go overboard

Status
Not open for further replies.